Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

An NCT purely relates to a vehicle. Its not tied to a person. You can obviously tie the person to the vehicle if you know who they are and the reg of their car, but you wouldnā€™t get that info from the nct

Iā€™ve checked old regs of mine to see are they still going.

The 97 Fiesta last got NCTā€™ed in 2016.
05 Golf off the road :cry:

3 Likes

I threw in a few random regs, eventually hit one where it looked like Iā€™d have the option to cancel the booking if I progressed to the next screen.

1 Like

I did this ages back when I was booking my own.

:rofl:

Thatā€™s great wumming

FF candidates travelling around in clapped out 13 year old cars. Thatā€™s the big story there.

1 Like

Sure - but Iā€™m not sure why anyone other than the owner and the relevant authorities should have access to the data. As youā€™ve pointed out, in combination with other info it becomes less benign

This is very stalkerish.

1 Like

What the fcuk?

Now there is a man worthy of a good shirt.

Yeah. Would make them sit on netting or a hammock or something and shit through it into his mouthā€¦

Guy was blasted on all sorts of amphetamines morning noon and night too.

Ooft

7 Likes

Deirdre has my vote

1 Like

You canā€™t be at that delayed MOT thing on the mainland anymore. Firstly it invalidates your insurance, but secondly thereā€™s plenty of cameras set up with automatic number plate recognition which check the car for tax and MOT. I see cars regularly driving round monitoring, clearly marked with this all over them.
You also cant tax the car without the MOT, and you get an automatic fine for no tax unless youā€™ve declared the car stored off road. Iā€™m surprised Ireland, which in many ways is far more advanced hasnā€™t got this system yet. Tax discs are obsolete on the mainland.

1 Like

Was there any MOT extension granted last year? If you had an NCT due on or after the 28th of March 2020 you got a 4 month extension.

1 Like

The ā€œsend my best to your sister Annaā€ with the :sunglasses: emoji there is the killer line. Deirdre shows sheā€™s up for senior hurling

1 Like

Ossifer, thereā€™s been a moider.

Whatā€™s the story with his sister?

You in the market?