Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

Paddy’s unraveling - he’s gone from hanging with Jack from Twitter to hassling Fianna Fáil county councillors.

8 Likes

No. Just nosey

1 Like

I would

2 Likes

:rofl: iconic sez he.

A fail!

1 Like

Paddy should be placed on the sex offenders list after this.

2 Likes

Quickfire double puts Paddy back in the lead.

3 Likes

Can anyone else not get over how a FF candidate is driving a banger with a market value of €3-4k which can’t even pass the MOT?

I suppose he learned something at his exclusive 20k a term boarding school. Not anything useful though.

If she failed on the 23rd June 2021, then why does the due date show 6th February 2021?

I dont know her nor care, but Paddy seems quite the fucking petty dickhead.

2 Likes

Its a convertible :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From my reading of it, original NCT due on the 6th of Feb. For whatever reason she only booked it on the 31st of May for the 22nd of June. It failed on the 22nd and on the 23rd she booked the retest which set off the trigger on Paddy’s script.

Due back for the retest that requires it to go on the lift as you need to book an appointment for that (within 28 days of the fail result I think). If it was a visual retest she wouldn’t need the appointment.

1 Like

I’ve said it before, but being in politics is not in any way worth it. Imagine that someone was so fucking spiteful that they have something set up to find out when you are booking something as simple as an NCT test and abusing you on twitter about it. Fuck that shit.

18 Likes

Maybe the convertible is a second car used for the sunny days and it was parked up waiting for the summer months before getting the test. :man_shrugging:

Who cares CP? This is beyond crazy from paddy. To put it on twitter is borderline harassment.

2 Likes

If Deirdre is driving a cheap banger and struggling to pass the NCT (not MOT, Britboy :wink:) I’d say that means she’s much more in touch with the ordinary people than a privileged pub crawl organiser who went to boarding school.

Authenticity is everything in politics.

VotĂĄil Fianna FĂĄil, The Republican Party.

My NCT is out since March, failed in April… trying to get an appointment was a fucking nightmare…

Weak effort from Niamh as she didn’t tag paddy. It’s either full boot or no boot Niamh