Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

I think that’s 3 apologies so far.

He wouldn’t last a day on here

You wonder what his partners and employees in Web Summit make of it all

I’ve just tweeted paddy about his plug for ballymaloe.
I doubt he will bother responding.

1 Like

Troll the fuck out of him. Feel free to ask him why he disnt bother paying musicians and actors who performed at his web summit evening entertainment events.

3 Likes

Didn’t, or doesn’t?
I’d like to keep this single issue for a couple of days. I’d genuinely like to draw him into a debate, but I doubt he will.

Didn’t. He had booked out half the pubs in Dublin and had people performing. He was already gouging them paying very little and promising amazing exposure but never even paid the small amount they had been promised. I know a good few people who were owed.
Bryan Murray the actor is cut from similar cloth. A fucking cunt.

5 Likes

Informative rating.
I genuinely wonder how much he’s actually made.

5 year olds are especially welcome in Ballymaloe.

2 Likes

An post express delivery service is not though!

1 Like

We know that’s how it works in Ireland but people will be less inclined to believe it now Paddy has said it.

Paddy will be on the sinners ticket for the next GE

Isn’t Paddy’s two year long sulk down to a FG government not bending the knee for him .

1 Like

Hes ego has him thinking hes bill Gates or Tim Cook

4 Likes

Eric Gates and Peter Cook could have arranged for the Rds to have WiFi, let alone the two you mentioned

2 Likes

You’d wonder what fucking eejits from FG have rocked up to his house despite knowing the massive grudge about them he hasn’t exactly been keeping quiet about the last couple of years

Eh, he’s not exactly a believable witness.

4 Likes

It paddy told me the moon is made of rock I would suspect it is made of cheese

1 Like