Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

Ha - fair point!

Iā€™m calling TNH on it tbh

1 Like

Paddy is on with David McWilliams now. VM 1

A lovely piece from The Journal here outlining what a prick Paddy is

2 Likes

Paddy Cosgrove is definitely eyeing up a run at public office, definitely. His Twitter has gone into overdrive in the past few months, all of it political. He fancies himself as the next Shane Ross.

2 Likes

By acknowledging he is a crony he is trying to make it a non issue. Self awareness is enough in Paddyā€™s world. He does not need to take the next step and hand back the gains.

Heā€™s going 100mph

1 Like

Did a few golfers retire to that establishment after dinner I wonder?

He has basically borrowed from the trump playbookā€¦ Iā€™m one of them i know what they are likeā€¦drain the swampā€¦etc etc Has a strained relationship with the truth as well.

2 Likes

Is Paddy now admitting to being a card carrying member of the very group he fell out with when he fucked off to Lisbon?

Ballinahinch is fcuking miles from clifden.
I wonder who paid for the partay?

Paddy deleted that quick.

But not quick enough for @Copper_pipe

Hardly.

The starting point and ending point of anything with Cosgrave is Ego.

He likes attention because of his ego.

He hates FG because they damaged his ego.

He sees himself as some sort of intellectual because of his ego.

Heā€™s a thundering cunt because of his ego.

12 Likes

A very apt comparison

Paddy is a dose but heā€™s not wrong about how business is done here. The message will sadly get lost because of who is carrying it

Doo you think business is done differently elsewhere? That itā€™s not done on the golf course, cronyism isnā€™t an issue, that wheels arenā€™t greased, that who you know isnā€™t the most important factor?

They do it differently in Sweden and New Zealand Gil. Everything is perfect there(s).

2 Likes

Paddys gone awful quite on twitter lately, has the corona got him?

His WiFi isnā€™t working

15 Likes

An intervention by concerned friends/family surely