Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

Itā€™s hard not to see that the result of this court case is that heā€™ll be forced to buy his minority shareholders out. Heā€™ll have to get those funds from somewhere - I think they were suggesting that it was worth ā‚¬200m so heā€™ll need about ā‚¬20m to do that.

I canā€™t imagine any investor wanting to go in with him unless they had water-tight Shareholders Agreements and governance.

Great to hear.

What do you make of the allegations?

COTY prize money?

1 Like

I donā€™t know, could well be true.

As I said, Iā€™ve no real strong opinions on Cosrgave I just find it funny how eager the MSM go after a lad who shows them up as being establishment shills. I find it laughable that its the FG heads he drives around the bend though, some people canā€™t take official Ireland being landed a few digs.

Iā€™d like to know why his partner is only coming out with these allegations now and why he didnā€™t go to the Gardai with this information, I think that may be a criminal offwence

ā€œYou wonā€™t hear about these things I read in the mainstream media on the mainstream mediaā€

ā€œNo, no, ā€¦that was too far down the pageā€.

2 Likes

amazing they can get their hands on this and publish, any chance they could publish maria baileys affidavit of verification?

2 Likes

You donā€™t think that - youā€™re just repeating something you read on Twitter from a Paddy fanboi :joy:

1 Like

Art - what way do Affidavits work? Would the media have been sent them by Daire Hickey/The other guy prior to them being ā€œopenedā€ in court? How would they normally get their hands on them?

I donā€™t really care for Paddy so much but itā€™s a valid point.

I do laugh at how exercised Blueshirts like yourself get over Paddy because he calls out their cronyism.

I love that logic.
Heā€™s a criminal because he didnā€™t tell the police about the thing the guy I idolise did.

1 Like

theyd have to be sent by one of the parties iā€™d say. the affidavits are filed in the court ofice and then exchanged so only the parties will have them, before they are opened in court

I presume in this case that the minority shareholders leaked them directly to the press to cause maximum reputational impact on Paddy (and also because theyā€™ll presume that if he has any chance to do the same he will)

1 Like

absolutely, also helps to have a few friends in the media to leak the contents. i think its fair to say that noone in this whole shitefest is coming at it with clean hands

Is it a criminal offence to be aware of a crime and not report it to the relevant authorities?

You asking for Gerry Adams?

2 Likes

Not surprising to see you wade in for FG and FF when they come under heat. You gonna pretend you donā€™t vote for them again?
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

oppo for someone to launch:

ā€˜HINGEDā€™ all the best of web summit without the litigation and obnoxiousness

Iā€™d wasnā€™t wading in for either of them. I was trying to get a reaction from you.

:pint:

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like