Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

Someone will surely rake up something on Paddy now. If Paddy is able to hack here, and work back from the usernames, we’ll all be fucked.

Very defensive yet again Tim.

As a qualified accountant and tax consultant, director of a company and head of Pensions Trust Committee who gets Sunday newspaper columns, his conduct is very unbecoming.

Not quite the nobody you paint him to be.

I don’t agree with doxxing but FG seem to have a serious issue with bullying and online abuse given how many of these anonymous trolls have serious connections to the party. This might explain why you’re being so defensive. Any condemnation of the individuals involved?

I’m not celebrating anything, just pointing out to how FFG lads are not too happy about it.

I think the pensions trust committee is just an industry group?

Whatever about councillors (who are thick not to have scrubbed their social media profiles, it amazes me that their parties don’t do it), this lad is a nobody working for a tiny little industry group.

A pay for play article in the SBP would have half this place cancelled
I reckon. This just undermines what a dangerous and horrible person PC is tbh. You yourself have lost a bit of your moral standing in slating others for doxxing through your gleeful response to this tbh.

1 Like

What did you think of the guys tweets?

Do you think his professional bodies would condone such behaviour?

I think you once again show that you have no morals yourself.

Do you think FG really need to have a long and hard look at the behaviour of their activists and party members?

Half the country are in a professional body mate. He’s a regular enough guy who is a clown to be tweeting that stuff but doesn’t deserve to be doxxed like that.

That’s the long and the short of it, you owe another poster an apology on here I think.

You still haven’t condemned the culture in FG which is the most telling?

Nasty party.

Pathetic behaviour from Paddy Cosgrove

He doesn’t deserve it any more than anyone else in that he’s a complete nobody, but anyone that wants to go about posting abuse anonymously absolutely deserves to be “doxxed”.

Twitter has the users mobile number
Pretty easy to dox once you have that

@Copper_pipe has done plenty of "research " using the forgot password method

1 Like

This just seems like a regular enough person. A silly fella who likely tweeted Paddy criticism once or twice too many times. You seem to support the targeting of individuals so owe an apology to Sid.

1 Like

cc @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

So you won’t condemn the culture of prominent FG members using anonymous account to pedal vitriolic abuse on Twitter?

Seems like FG have serious issues here. Toxic culture beginning to expose itself.

Why does Paddy Cosgrave wind up you FGbots do much?

1 Like

What prominent FG members have been doing this? I’m obviously not on top of this as you but from memory the most prominent politically connected person that’s been caught at this craic - and clearly an absolute weirdo- is a Sinn Féin TD.

I’m a Labour leaning Green you smelly prick.

This guy isn’t FG?!

How do you know?