Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

Oh my

1 Like

Hes done

The journalist’s journalist @backinatracksuit

1 Like

One for the people who have gained/lost a serious amount of weight thread.

1 Like

Who would win a fistvfight between Aran Paddy & Johnny Arse ???

Johnny Arse does karate

The only one on here who posts his tweets are @BruidheanChaorthainn as far as I can see.If you want to have a go at him then just tag him.

Goldhawk had his card marked a long time ago

That’s not true at all, plenty of people here have expressed solidarity with McGurk,
I’m sure it surprises nobody that I despise what McGurk stands for, my opinions as always are derived from my real life

1 Like

:joy::joy:

19 Likes

John has sent Paddy home with his tae in a mug.

That’s a very good tweet.

It’s not really though.

Just another example of his perceived victimhood

McGuirk crying repeatedly on Twitter now and his brown nosed ‘followers’ lapping it up, no different from the ‘U OK hun’ that they no doubt surprise.

Dickhead, racist cunt. Fuck him

2 Likes

Tell us how you really feel

What’s good about the tweet, clearly manufactured to play the martyr.

He’s being ‘exposed’ for being what he is, I don’t agree with how it’s going on but anybody with a brain who isn’t a racist themselves know what he is, unfortunately the gormless are easily swayed

McGuirk and the rest of the far right in Ireland have spent years trawling through the Twitter and Facebook accounts of anybody vaguely in the public eye to find anything that might “cancel” people.

They are by far the biggest practitioners of cancel culture around. Nobody else comes remotely close.

They only do this because they know that outside the far right, there exists such a thing as standards, and accountability. Things people say years ago can come back to haunt them.

Whereas in the far right clique itself, there exists no such standards, you can never, ever be cancelled for being a racist. Because racism and general hateful bigotry and being performatively wrong about everything is the raison d’etre of the far right. They do it try and control the news cycle, to reduce the brains of as many people as possible to worms and turn these people into utterly furious, obsessed far right culture warriors, QAnon type loons basically. This forum and forums like Boards.ie and Politics.ie are proof that strategy works. Every far right loon in this country seems to be online all the time.

But at least if most normal people come to understand that McGuirk is not in any way a respectable voice but a Goebbels type propagandist and a massive racist and bigot at the head of a racist and bigoted entity, there might be more chance of him becoming the utter pariah within society he deserves to be, and Gript might come to be completely ostracised from any sort of respectable society or platform - as it deserves to be.

That will be up to the media’s equivalent of Vichy collaborators like Kieran Cuddihy who seemingly are willing to platform anybody for their own personal benefit, no matter how scummy. Platforming the likes of McGuirk demonstrates a total lack of standards, a willingness to disinform and spread lies and hate.

The usual suspects here will continue to eulogise him because they see racism and lies as good things in and of themselves, their tiny little minds have been brainwashed to such an extent by far right propaganda. These people are lost causes.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes