Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

I shouldn’t be but i am. What can i say? Im disappointed in myself.

Do you reckon the big man will give you a pat on the head at some stage?

1 Like

As I said unlike you I don’t care about Paddy Cosgrave too much

I just want to draw attention to the blatant hypocrisy of his biggest critics here, your reasons have zero credibility and integrity given your complete and utter silence or shameful defence of some of the utterly horrific actions by FG elected reps.

That’s what you don’t like being referenced so you will try and label anyone who raises this issue as some sort of Cosgrave fanboy.

Pathetic stuff but pretty much the height of what people expect from you.

He done some great work on Niall cunt Collins but seems a bit mental.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

Paddy has em hoppin, like bangers in a pan. A big rap fan, just like Stan. A defender of the press like big Virgil Van, uses last Ditch tackles to take out his man. He could have played rubby like Drico or Shaggy but now he’s cleaning house, leaving body baggies…

Paddy has em hoppin, like bangers in a pan…

7 Likes

Its fascinating hiw Paddy and Ewan McKenna can get a few lads on here absolutely hopping with anger

1 Like

There’s lads here who think about ewan more than their own wives

1 Like

Checking that shithole twitter every 20 minutes for the latest tweet :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You’ve gotta laugh at the lads who’ve devoted their entire adult lives to the internet looking down their noses at other fellas browsing :joy::joy:

Every 20 minutes is crazy alright :grinning:

1 Like

Fucking gas cunts

Not many surprises in the top posters here either

Prescient

2 Likes

They fired out the signal fair quick there :joy:

Offft.

Not declaring conflicts of interest in banks and regulated financial institutions would have someone in serious bother.

Irish politicians tho… Non story.

3 Likes

Mad how Mick Martin has never abused Dail privilege to call out the favourable treatment his party gets from the state broadcaster who the govt actually cover the losses of (mostly caused by its bloated wage bill and top earners) on an annual basis.

What would happen if it was an
average Joe,
Genuine question