Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

:joy:

Is this true @glasagusban ? Do you bodybag people or just pop a cap in them?

1 Like

So Paddy listened to a few albums and now speaks like Easy E when he converses?

Ah thats brilliant.

I didn’t hear the full interview the other day but heard a clip of it off Twitter where he sounds deranged about the four nurses he claimed that died, then apologised for the claim but is now claiming it’s true again.

The reaction online universally seems to agree he came across very badly. Even his headbanger supporters claiming that RTE did him in, which seems to acknowledge that it was pretty bad.

As ever with Paddy - it’s all about ego. This could be a bit bruising to the self-image so I’d imagine we’ll see some proper acting out over the next week or so

1 Like

Paddy gone full wangsta

As mad as Minister for State Patrick O’Donovan blaming the IRA for the Dublin-Monaghan bombings?

Or Regina Doherty blaming Gerry Adams for loyalists shooting civilians in his constituency office?

It’s gas the brazen hypocrisy and selective commentary from the Blueshirts but whataboutery etc.

3 Likes

I’m sure you called them out at the time.

Now it’s time to call out Paddy.

But we’re talking about govt ministers here, not tech directors. The Blueshirts are quite happy to goad and exploit victims of a conflict they know nothing about to make outrageous attacks on political opponents yet our resident blueshirts don’t see fit to comment or condemn - just ignore it all away.

Well we’ll just remember how insincere they are when they come on talking about nutters and espousing morals.

We all know anyone closely associated with FG hasn’t an ounce of decency in their body.

You’d wonder could they not find someone with a bit more character to line up behind than Paddy, they deserve better.

stop body bagging him

1 Like

It’s fairly ironic that you’re moaning about whataboutery while engaging in … whataboutery!

I thought the topic was about Paddy Cosgrave and I’ve taken the trouble, on behalf of both of us, to read the topic title again. You’ll be glad to know my first impressions were correct - it’s about Paddy Cosgrave.

I’m sorry my opinions on Paddy have hurt your feelings though bro

No I was merely preempting what your response was going to be when I challenged you on your hypocrisy. The only point I wished to make is you’re very vocal about Paddy Cosgrave, headbangers, misinformation yadda, yadda, ya but have nothing to say about outrageous and completely false accusations by people in Govt ministry positions.

This shows two things:
a) You have zero morals and integrity
b) You are very cynical and insincere with your motives, exactly what you seem to accussing Paddy Cosgrave of

I know we won’t get any harsh criticisms from you of the toxic way FG try to whip up hatred with lies and misinformation against northern nationalists. I just wanted to show people that you have absolutely zero credibility voicing concerns and objections like you have on this thread, you are a hypocrite.

Goodbye.

:rofl::rofl:

What an utter cunt.

When did he post the Jerry McCabe one? Thats outrageous. What a fucking idiot.

2 Likes

April 30th

You cant be surprised.

Theyve great names all the same, the monks of glenstal. Ignatius, Alphonsus and the lads. I witnessed a lad called father Cuthbert giving the boys a talking to one evening and he nearly split them in two for a fairly minor transgression. He was a ‘cool’ priest but still bossed it when it mattered.