Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

Local sponsors dropping it

Too little too late

The FAI job looked more appealing.

He even managed to time it at the exact same time as Bobby Charlton’s death was announced so he won’t even get the attention.

Sad world when criticism of Israel is by default anti semetic in the eyes of those who matter. It’s the same facism you see from the left woke mob, which is designed to stifle debate .

6 Likes

That’s not what he did.

If Paddy can get out without WS suffering substantial losses he’ll be ok. His accounts look solid but I’d say a lot of creditors get sorted after the event.

Big chance for Chay Bowes to step up now.

I’m talking about McGurks leap

About €6m in real net assets which probably went up after last year.

I suspect he has a lot of commitments and contracts though.

Paddy has resigned as CEO of web summit

Patty must be a reader here. He’s gone.
Too little too late

As i thought, he has to walk away to try salvage the WS. Nor sure if it will be enough, but he was a stupid cunt to think he’d be able to go on like he did.

And this again

1 Like
1 Like

The mad thing is patty was probably more right than wrong that Israel are more to blame than hamas in the conflict in general. And people that usually hate cancel culture are in favour of his cancellation

1 Like

This isn’t what happened. What happened was that he played to the gallery on the day of the attacks and then windmilled about for two weeks afterwards.

2 Likes

Stunning

2 Likes

I 100pc agree and it’s great to get at the cunt. But his basic point that Israel are at least as much if not more to blame is correct. It’s not like he said fr Brendan Smyth was very hard done by.

This made me snigger.

It’d want to be some superstar outsider CEO to even move the dial on the perception that this is just cosmetic.

1 Like