Congratulations Monkey

great stuff. :clap::pint:

and I’m sure there’ll be little monkeys on the way soon after!

:clap:

What an example to all TFK AFC players - getting married during the close season before the 2013/13 Summer League and missing no games.

Congratulations Monkey.

The player I most look up to in the squad is Farmer obviously but by God is Monkey a gentleman. Not blessed with a huge amount of talent but if you want someone to fruitlessly run the channels, and if Fran isn’t available, then Monkey might not even be your next best choice but he’ll certainly do a job with a smile on his face.

And marrying a girl from a peninsula too. Legend.

Live update from TFK’s Official Wedding Correspondent.

He’s nervous. She’s late

[quote=“Scrunchie, post: 745877, member: 1408”]Live update from TFK’s Official Wedding Correspondent.

He’s nervous. She’s late[/quote]
Hows the weather scrunchie, did they get the day?

[quote=“Scrunchie, post: 745877, member: 1408”]Live update from TFK’s Official Wedding Correspondent.

He’ll be fine. She can’t be that far gone so they can chalk it down to a wedding night conception.

The little monkeys will be along sooner than we thought

Edit: Damn Rocko

Lovely ceremony! Female celebrant.

Typical of Monkey, to have 2 women marry him in the one day!

Congratulations Monkey.

I often think about your first match for TFK when I collected you from where I thought was Sandymount DART station when it actually was just a level crossing.

YEAH

Has Monkey married a fishing rod?

Jesus Christ!

Free Champagne!!!

Monkey’s a changed man since he got married

I am going to be the Roy Keane or Paul Scholes of the Posh and Becks wedding by not attending the showbiz wedding of the year.

First dance?

Monkey Gone To Heaven by Pixies

Beef or Salmon?

Scrunchie, is your daughter in the corner there playing with an iPad?

Cutting the cake

nice rack

Suit seems ill fitting from that poorly taken photo.

Eccentric suit colour there from Monkey Allen.