Continuity Rugby World Cup (CRWC) 2019 Thread

A thread for all your midweek meanderings on the Rugby World Cup Japan 2019

A one day only deal hopefully

No midweek matches this week. A chance for a few days of recuperation all round ahead of Quarter Final weekend.

Or exit weekend as most Irish rugby fans have come to know it as

Are there no warm up games for the likes of England and New Zealand who haven’t played in ages?

Good one mate

1 Like

#team of heroes
#team of nice looking d4 girls
#team of we invented the garryowen
#team of heeeeave
#team of Keith wood can walk again
#team of us

@ChairmanDan - can you now give me a recap of Ireland’s qualification process for this WC - since Gil refuses to … i’m genuinely interested

Back on Irelands qualification path? Different question to earlier

That’s just the same hashtag repeated six times

:smiley::smiley:

You answered that question and said there was a qualification process - so i’ve moved on and asked for a recap of Ireland path …

Ireland secured qualification for Rugby World Cup 2019 by making it to to the quarter finals in the 96 team strong 2015 renewal of the competition.

Is the World Cup officially starting this weekend so with the opening round of do or die games?

The interest in rugby is huge on this site .

You didn’t have to qualify by being in the quarter finals… you had to qualify by being top 3 in a 5 team pool.

Also, Canada couldn’t qualify out of their America’s qualifying group but were sent to a “repechage” group where they beat the bollocks out of Germany, Hong Kong and Kenya.

The strong stay strong.

why you lie bro

The Rugby World Cup has captured the imagination of the forum

3 Likes

Is Dan posting on the thread to replace the thread he begged @rocko to lock?

We might be up a stage on the rattled scale now.

So in a tournament that doesnt begin until the QF stage - as @ChairmanDan has repeatedly told us - that gives you automatic qualification for the next tournament ? - go way out of that? you’re taking the piss

you don’t have to qualify for the quarter final even. you just have to finish third to qualify for the next World Cup