Copa Libertadores

No it was reported thag he was there on a rugby scholarship, I’m not going to dig it up because I have a job that isn’t TFK and I don’t like the idea of me spending hours trying to satisfy yourself and Boycott.

You’ve a job keeping up with your own bullshit.

My guess is that he comes from a long family line who went to the school. It was often the norm in families to send a child off to boarding school at 15/16 back in the day.

Did Dermot Laide play any rugby after the Schools Cup final of 1999?

Odd how @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy thought an incident in a Dublin nightclub nearly 20 years ago more than a year after Laide left school has some co-relation to the hooliganism and violence in Buenos Aires on Saturday night and the attack on the team bus that stopped the South America Cup final.

No idea.

He went to Blackrock all the way through. Blackrock don’t give 12 year olds rugby scholarships.

he may have gotten a grant and a partial scholarship, but yeah, no 12 year olds get rugby scholarships :smiley:

Course Blackrock don’t give 12 year olds rugby scholarships. @Tank talking utter nonsense as usual. Going on what @Tank was saying about rugby as such a recent phenomenon in County Monaghan, there possibly wasn’t even an U12 rugby team in the county in 1993.

So what then he was a posh cunt murderer rugby player? That very much proves @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy’s point don’t you think? You’re the one who fist mentioned him being from Monaghan, trying to make out a nice rugby boy would never be such a thug. You’re very confused on this thread, all over the place.

And what about Desmond Ryan, a nice Dalkey boy convicted of violent conduct towards Brian Murphy? What exactly is your point? You don’t even know.

Desmond wasn’t a nice boy.

2 Likes

Not aware of Desmond Ryan ever playing rugby. If you have information to the contrary, maybe you could post up the details on his rugby pedigree.

This shit is really tiresome.

1 Like

Hope for your sake, Dermot Laides’s lawyers don’t get sight of the highly defamatory comments you are making about him.

You really are a silly little child.

a thread for football hipsters overrun by rugby hipsters.

A serious cunt off

Was this really a thing?

New found rugby hipster @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy to blame there for first bringing rugby into the discussion.

Of which he was acquitted.

don’t care. Popped in, fired a volley. off again

1 Like
1 Like

Kick off in 10 minutes guys.

1 Like