Copenhagen v Celtic ☘

I I Irish Republican Army :notes::musical_note::musical_score::ireland::gun:

2 Likes

FC Kobenhavn please mate. #woof

1 Like

He’s talking about the pre-game invasion and takeover of the city by the Selllllllick fans.

Griffiths out tomorrow apparently so it will be 4-2-3-1 I suspect.

The only real decisions for Lennon to make is Bolingoli or Hayes at left back and which 2 of 3 he opts for in Ntcham, Elyonoussi and Christie.

2 Likes

Cracking performance from the musician here. He has no rebel songs in his repertoire other than Fields of Athenry at a push, but he’s working in Gerrard failure references to the end of every song and it’s playing well for him.

1 Like

I didn’t get the memo about this trip

@thedancingbaby was on logistics. Wouldn’t surprise me if he deliberately kept you off the circulation list. He’s very bitter since militant enviro republicanism took over from fecal self-shaming republicanism which never quite broke into the mainstream.

He is dead to me

My mission to ban horse racing in oirelands is my sole focus now

1 Like

What injury does Griffiths have?

Is Taylor definitely out? He was pictured training today at Celtic Park before they flew out. Although sometimes teams sneakily include injured players in the mandatory open part of the eve of game training session. That said, Greg Taylor is hardly a significant enough figure to employ mind games over.

Actually Griffiths appeared to be training today too.

Did they travel? Did Simunovic travel? If it’s a back four I’d prefer Frimpong to play with Ajer and Jullien central as opposed to Ajer right back with Bitton and Jullien central.

Are the Danes any use btw?

Read the roll of honour.

1 Like

And it’s Celtic celtic that’s the team for me.

1 Like

I love my country.

1 Like

Young Jackie McNamara in the hoops of white and green

1 Like

Every man must stand behind the men behind the wire

3 Likes

Oh Grace, just hold me in your arms

2 Likes

Read the Roll of Honour

Griffiths and Taylor (and Elhamed) didn’t travel. Simunovic did as far as I know

Come on the Celts.

What a chance for Edouard.