Coppa Italia thread

Flicked over just in time for that screamer.

Fucking quality game this is :clap:

And Juventus are through, does that still count as Conte’s first defeat?

Was wondering about this.

I say ‘yes’ on the basis that I claimed an Ireland win in Paris in the match in November 2009 even though it was a draw after extra time.

I hope Milan are fatigued for Saturday night.

Napoli have just taken the lead against Siena. Lavezzi’s free kick is diverted into the net, I though it was the defender myself but the stadium announcer is crediting Cavani with it, hard to distinguish on who got the last touch in the replays.

2-2 agg now.

A lovely flowing move involving the three tenors nearly results in a fantastic goal from Cavani’s fiercely struck left volley.

Splendid goal again involving the three tenors. Lavezzi breaks, sprays the ball wide for Hamsik who puts in a lovely dinked cross and Cavani springs superbly to head it home to the far left hand corner.

:clap:

The San Paolo is rocking. Biggest crowd I’ve seen at the stadium in quite some time.

I’ve been very impressed with Siena’s keeper Zeljko Brkic any time I’ve seen him this season, 25 year old Serbian keeper on loan from Udinese. Udinese have a wonderful scouting network, even when they lose a key player they already have guys out on loan who are as good (or nearly as good) who they can recall next season to replace them.

Maggio obviously not fulling recovered from his recent injury and departs for Dossena after 40 mins of action.

Juventus vs. Napoli, 20th May at the Stadio Olimpico, Rome.

Coming up now on ESPN. Should be a decent game.

Cavani has Napoli 1-0 up from the spot after Storari rather needlessly gave away the penalty. Borriello and Del Piero aren’t getting much change out of the Napoli back three and it’s been a relatively poor game so far.

This Del Perio’s last ever game I think. Great player

2-0. Hamsik after a great counter. That should be that.

Aronica is a great character. I was happy for Napoli and Walter Mazzarri last night.

Cracking goal from Jose Callejon to level up at the San Paolo after Atalanta had taken the lead.

Coppa Italia final on tonight.

Lazio v Juve at the Olimpico.

It’s nearly 20 years since Juve last won it. :eek:

Lazio take the lead, Radu with a lucky goal from a corner. :eek: