Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Looks a nice spot. It’s €213 b&b.

Hotel prices are gone absolutely mental again.
I stayed in a fairly average spot Wednesday night in Dublin and it was €200 b&b. That was booked a week in advance. Another colleauge went to book a room for the same night a few days later and couldn’t get anywhere central, ended up having to pay €170 for a b&b.

River lee hotel is on washington st. Best hotel in town

Metropole is central and much cheaper but average

What’s the Imperial like?

Full of whores, swingers parties, drug dealers and pimps.

I know he is from limerick but ffs.

Old scholl. Cannot say i know an amazing amount about service and rooms but its a savage location a d late bar is good

I get very confused on the location of things in Cork. The two rivers fuck me. I looked up the Imperial and it’s the opposite side of the river to what I thought.

The imperial is between the rivers mate, Cork city is an island, you’d be on Patrick street in 2 or 3 minutes,
The clarion (Clayton now?) is ok as well, splash out on the River Lee hotel

Ffs its 2 pucks of a ball from anything

Half rooms were done up and half in bits when we stayed. We got a shit room overlooking lane beside hotel which faced a pub. Keg deliveries in morning noisy as fuck. Service shit but assumed that was just a Cork thing. Would never stay there again.

Maura Derrane stays in River Lee when filming in RTE. You might see Daithi prowling the corridors.

1 Like

The River Lee is or Jury’s is?

I never said it wasn’t. I just said I had the location wrong in my head. Relax.

1 Like

You can stay in my gaff, kid … I’m away for the next three weeks.

Jurys.

River Lee would have its bits too but nowhere as sleezy

1 Like

Go fuck yourself

2 Likes

You’re very wound up these days… A subconscious thing turning 40?

1 Like

A shithole in Cork is better than a five star hotel anywhere else mate.

1 Like

Ah stop will you, in all fairness Cork City is an awful looking place, as Cities go it’s a bit of a kip.

3 Likes

Its banter ya clown

Btw, you actually are tiny. Well in a photo you look it anyway

6 Likes

Nice yeah.

Relax mate, you’re very serious :rofl: