Cork GAA 2018

Kanturk sent home with their tae in their mug by the Town. :clap:

They were bet up a stick. Very poor. Pa Cronin was outstanding they couldn’t get to grips with him.

Ken o Halloran was in goals for Btown. He is a good keeper. He pointed a free from own 65 in wet tricky conditions.

Btown very fit and looked well coached.

1 Like

The Buff was soaking it in man. Town brought on a fair Baysht

Good win for de city boys. Something wrong in Kanturk conceding 3 matches in league aswell.

1 Like

Kanturk were beaten? Fuck sakes lads.

Just dont have numbers. Used about 18 players in run to AI last year and had no 2nd team. Squad is tiny. Was 7 subs named last nt and half of them were injured. Need a good break now and regroup for next yr

Big win for Bride Rovers over Pairsaigh 2-24 to 0-17. Brian Roche outstanding with Dan Dooley in de forward line. Brian Murphy still has it. Joyce very poor for Pairsaigh. In de first game Barrs far better that Killeagh hitting 23 wides on de way to a 5 point win

War in na pairsaigh?

Are they in trouble of been relegated?

You cant be relegated first season up. In fact you need to put two v bad seasons back to back for it to be a risk. I dont know exactly how it works but its a lot harder to get up than stay up

1 Like

I’ve heard that before, but every time I do, it still sounds as bizarre as ever. What’s the reasoning behind it?

Surely it creates a glut of teams at senior level who can’t be relegated?

WTF, you can’t be relegated from Senior in your first year up?

thats not specified in rules exactly. But there was a trial introduced a few years back that meant you coukd only be relegated if you lost all your games two seasons in a row, or in any two of three seasons. So effectively you are safe in first yr up. Think that trial is over next season

And to answer @Aristotle q…yes. its a joke. And there are loads of clubs treading water

No wonder ye are so mediocre.

3 Likes

Dungourney v Castlemartyr on Sunday, skin and hair flying at that one

1 Like

Who cares?

They are glorified blitz

That’s actually a good rule.

Sure luck of the draw could fuck you.

If you make a run at AI or Munster you see in more trouble.

Have no issue with that. It’s the rest of it is the issue

So there’s no definite relegation? But is there definite promotion from lower grade?

You’ve lost me mate, what’s this in?