Cork GAA 2018

Last year was a joke. They had Spillane at 3, Gleeson 6, Coleman 7 Barron 8 Fitzgibbon, Breen and Devine in the forwards

Looked it up. Not bad !

Sorry chief. It was at U21 level and our boys thumped them

Anyone have the Douglas team?

Heard Cadogan, Downey, Hennessy and Conor Cahalane had good games while Horgan, Kingston, Brosnan and Turnbull were average enough.

Will be interesting to see where Downey and Hennessey fit in next year for the seniors.

See we won this with Lisgoold up next year. Any chance you have the team? Caatlemartyr GAA’s online and social media presence is beyond shite, zero ambition and a very easy thing to get right.

I also see Duns got knocked out by the Rockies second team in intermediate. :smile: :clap:

Rockies had a Cork senior hurler lining out

Blackrock don’t have any Cork seniors, unless you mean O’Halloran who was involved last year but was only on the U-21 bench this year.

It was a strong Blackrock team tbf we beat an as strong Glen team a few weeks back well.

Downey didn’t even make u21 squad

Seems a bit mad

Hennessy is not up to senior. Nowhere near it. Cahalane closer

You have some issue with Hennesey. It’s like Mickee and Bill Cooper. From everything I’ve heard he is a cert to get a crack come league.

Downey was doing the leaving, Turnbull was injured, OHalloran was travelling (afaik) and Sheehan opted out apparently; all lads we could have done with fit and ready fof U-21.

1 Like

I don’t mate, sorry. I’m all about the grassroots of the club(s) and the crucial u11 group who we’ve been bringing along these past 5 years

1 Like

The full forward did untold!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69lL-spjHZE&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

Some serious goals in that :smiley:

Two different markers and neither of them thought of fucking batting it though.

Typical Cork defending right there

Ah that is quality. The keeper ducked out of one challenge and the fullback throws and harmless flick with his foot after being taken for a rake of goals.

Cork hurling is fucked lads.

Are Douglas now out? I can never make out what way the Cork championship works…

Did you watch the u21 games this year?

He is grand and will be a very effective club player. But I see a fair shot of him even in training a d he is good but not great

Gone. Quarter finals will be:

Imokilly v Newcestown
Sars v UCC
Blackrock/Ballymartle v Barrs
Newtown v Midleton

2 Likes

Would have thought Kanturk would have had enough to make the quarters at least.