Cork GAA 2018

I’m guessing here but I’d say John Meyler.

1 Like

You forgot to log into your @Joe_Player username, mate

1 Like

What mate

Meyler has been very good to Kerry hurling

That isn’t the case team at all

We had the late great Georgie Laheee that day

Huh?

I was saying that wasn’t the cork team on Sunday

Clare are finished

Sure I told you that years ago.

Good old GAA. Now charging €5 for juveniles for National league games.

As opposed to them getting in free to the cinema for example?

1 Like

Juveniles were always free for National league games. Why change. Only one reason GREED

Greed for what? So as the county chairman gets paid? The GAA’s conservative financial stance has stood the test of time.

It costs serious bucks to prepare teams these days. How do you propose this is paid for? With pretend crypto currency?

Cork footballers had to borrow one quarter of a astro pitch Tues night to train on as they had nothing else. 28 lads in a 6 a side pitch.

4G lying idle down the Pair.

What a farce

Anyone at CIT UCC game tonight, any report?

why

1 Like

Because they were not given 4G pitch. That’s for hurling only it seems

Kev, the football management should show some balls and resign en masse.

1 Like

You may have a point.

We had 3/4’s of the pitch booked and gave them 1. While it’s wrong to think this way, you could see they were looking and and camogie team with more space and asking “what the fuck is going on???”

I know of players who decided they were getting better looked after by the club and set up was better so either opted out or politely refused initially.

I have said all along its only going to get worse before better. Looking at the development squads and who is over Minor it’s fairly depressing stuff

But I am leaning your way. While football is poorly treated it does not help itself whatsoever.

1 Like