Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Timmy

If Robbie Oā€™Flynn didnā€™t have bad luck, the poor fucker would have no luck.

1 Like

Timmy yeah, sorry.

2 Likes

God only knows what PR and co will do selection wise next week. TOC, Lehane and Conor Cahalane canā€™t start, and ideally neither would Fitzgibbon. Millerick in but that will lead to a match-up issue imo as he is best at half-back - Kingston and Barrett in, but that hurts our bench a lot.

Limerick would actually suit Conor Cahalane way more than the tight confines of Ennis but he will hardly start.

Wahey!

1 Like

Watching it back this morning Pat Ryan pulled up the rte interviewer in pre match interview when she referred to cusack park as a tight pitch

Iā€™d say @BruidheanChaorthainn was fuming

3 Likes

They can say Ennis measures the same size as Croke Park but its total rubbish.

1 Like

Terrible situation

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I threw a score at it. I hope they get near the target.

1 Like

Good man. Id be surprised if they donā€™t

1 Like

Harrowing stuff. How he managed to turn in the performances he did, Iā€™ll never know.

6 Likes

Just got a Whatsapp on this fundraiser and was about to post here. Very sad situation hooing the family can get some solace from the support being given to them.

3 Likes

Ah no
I remember Brendan Walsh as a top underage and club hurler. I hadnā€™t realised he was the man in question,
The donations page is absolutely flying along by the minute, keep it going

5 Likes

Will donate as well lads. Thatā€™s a truly awful story. The young boys are brave lads going back onto the field.

3 Likes

Ah thatā€™s fucking awful. Talk about your whole world falling apart.

The generosity there would warm the heart

2 Likes

206k so far :clap:

6 Likes

Onrale

1 Like