Cork GAA - They're going home! - sponsored by Sports Direct and Super Valu

Couple of thousand?

Will i be allowed out for Douglas v Sars tomorrow is the big question

1 Like

Decent second half alright… Blackrock much slicker and probably 3/4 points better bit hit some bad wides

Hear Douglas are not going great.

Won’t get out of group I’d say…

Come down to Douglas v Newtown last game.

1 Like

Very poor fair in the Senior A Championship game between Inniscarra and Ballyhea. Ballyhea down to 14 for retaliation after being awarded a free 25 yards out. Never a red but a silly thing to do. Inniscarra deserved the win but the loser was always going to be in relegation trouble. Some amount of moaning at the ref from both sets of supporters wanting frees every 2 minutes and seeing no fouls against their own team. No wonder no one wants to do it anymore

1 Like

McCalister let it flow in PUR. Why is he not doing IC anymore, dropped or walked?

Was it a mini shock that the Rockies prevailed? The Barrs I would have expected to win @backinatracksuit will be beaming tonight

Were you at it? Tommy did a fair number on Robbie Flynn. Twas 20 mins before they scored in second half…

Alan Walsh the only fella you’d think might be worth a look by Pat Ryan on tonight’s showing anyway

1 Like

Barrs were v slight favs with the bookies

1 Like

The barrs look to have the better team and most people were saying they’d win but local press went with Rockies… Not much in it with the bookies. Rockies definitely much slicker tonight snd their forwards more dangerous.

What’s that fellas Deasy story @ousmanedembele @Percy … Did he ever get a shot at county?

1 Like

Poor Robbie is having a tough time of it

1 Like

Nothing substantial anyway might have been knocking around a league squad

He is. He caught a great ball after a minute and barely touched it after that

1 Like

The few times I’ve seen him play he looked decent and has a gallop when he gets going .
…

1 Like

I was. I was sitting near the Buff.

EO had so many bad wides and taking off the free taker was idiotic Tommy Walsh was very good but ROF was poor, not sure why he wasn’t put in full forward at any stage. Brian O’Sullivan has gone way back from where he was. Alan Walsh hasn’t the hurling for IC, some athlete though, Ryan looks ruined by injuries.

2 Likes

I’d have said the same about Brian Hayes this time last year in fairness…

Him and Colin were both struggling tonight

Kanturk played championship football this night last week they were v rusty

1 Like

He was on the panel in 2021. Good player in fairness. Not sure what the story was with him tonight - injured maybe?

Connolly and Cotter work together very well up front. Hard to see a fb line in this grade limit them but we’ll see.

I fancy Charleville tomorrow. Both teams down a few key players, however.

2 Likes

Havent been going great since they bet Sars this time last year