Cork GAA Thread 2019

Turnbull is just 20 and got a bad injury ffs .

I teach with a lad who played sct with Christians. He could tell me how they got on in the rugby during the week but did not know they were in harty final today.

2 Likes

Exactly my point. He had his cruciate operation in October 2017 mate. Weā€™re in the February 2019 now. Was he in under the guidance of Cork for his rehab?

He has been injured for the past 6 months mate, he hasnā€™t even played u-20 yet. He has barely played for Douglas seniors.

Turnbull is one of many good young hurlers we have mate. Weā€™ll see how he does with the u-20s this year.

1 Like

What ever happened yer man from ballyhea. Heā€™s as good as yeve had

Dunno but thereā€™s a decent carrigaline man Griffin in the mix for the rebels

1 Like

Not interested in inter county.

Thatā€™s fair enough if he doesnā€™t want to commit. Big loss though. He is really good.

I donā€™t understand, what is the point exactly?

Go back to bed you fucking eejit

Is cark vs clare on telly??
Edit, eir sport 1

Itā€™s on RTE2 as well

2 Likes

He had his cruciate operation in Oct 2017, was his rehab done under the Guidance of Cork? You would think it would be seeing as he was the main prospect in the County, that his recovery would be monitored and heā€™d be looked after, etc. Was this the case??

Donā€™t take it out on me mate, itā€™s not my fault ye cannot bring through yeā€™re good young players

Its coming home. Get in.

3 Likes

Sounds like a great win. 7k in attendance.

2 Likes

A very nasty post

Thanks mate

Cork Senior Football Manager Ronan McCarthy has made two additions to his selection committee. Eddie Kirwan (Nemo Rangers) and Gary Oā€™Halloran (Ballinora) will join Sean Hayes as selectors with Ronan.

Former Munster rugby player Jonny Holland, who has a post graduate degree in Applied Sports & Exercise Nutrition, has been appointed as nutritionist to the Cork Senior Football and Hurling teams, while Doug Howlett has officially joined the backroom staff of the Cork Senior Hurlers for the 2019 campaign. Howlett, who continues his role with Munster Rugby (Munster Rugbyā€™s Head of Commercial and Marketing) will assume the position of Cork Senior Hurling High Performance Lead, bringing with him a wealth of expertise and experience of playing sport at an elite level.