Cork in Top 5 cities in the world for sickos/weirdos

Breed em out TT, breed em out.

[quote=“tipptops*”]Cork is good on a hurling weekend.

Tipp-Cork is special.[/quote]

The lads know the score. I would have no problem loosing a couple thousand cork people if we could ship in alot of Brazilians, Dominicans, Persians and the like, women of course.

if i took a dump right here right now that dump would be a nicer place top live than cork is

Jesus, we’ll have to get social services over to wherever you are. Why would you just shit yourself?

Oh hold on, you must have seen a Corkman.

Lies - Irish women are the pits.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Jesus, we’ll have to get social services over to wherever you are. Why would you just shit yourself?

Oh hold on, you must have seen a Corkman.[/quote]

:D*

*Cork is some shithole all the same

*Cork is some shithole all the same[/quote]

Sure the smell on Patricks bridge is wicked…

i was down in cork last week for a few days as it happens.
i like the place. it has some great food spots and the people seem to have their own identity, unlike galway which is just full of lazy cunts fromm engalnd.
having said that, cork people are completly incomprehensible and there were the normal mucksavage chip-on-the-shoulder wastrels in cork city.
of of them was probably that fuckin idiot caomhain who whores himself out here for some recognition. twat.

once a brit always a brit

Cork has a reputation for rebelliousness dating back to the town’s support of the English Pretender Perkin Warbeck in 1491 following the Wars of the Roses. As a result, County Cork has earned the nickname of “the Rebel County”, while Corkonians often refer to the city as the “real capital of Ireland”, and themselves as the “Rebels”.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]once a brit always a brit

Cork has a reputation for rebelliousness dating back to the town’s support of the English Pretender Perkin Warbeck in 1491 following the Wars of the Roses. As a result, County Cork has earned the nickname of “the Rebel County”, while Corkonians often refer to the city as the “real capital of Ireland”, and themselves as the “Rebels”.[/quote]

ah yes the rebels moniker

conveniently forgetting that the english used the north cork militia to violently supress the rising in wexford in 1798 by using executions, pitch capping and half hanging as their methopds of choice

between the cork lads fighting for the english and the kilkenny lads pissing in our powder they managed to put wexford hurling back 250 years, cunts

5 years of uni in Cork
Not a bad spot but not one of the top 5 cities (I use the term loosely) to see in the world this year.
The women are alright but the accent does your head in as their parochial oneupmanship

“Help help my son the doctor is drowning”

i have the misfortune of working in cork 2 days every month - a sickening place- john major been a hero down there sums them up

Never been in Cork city in my life. I know some hot ladies from down there though.

i find that very hard to believe

I know of some hot ladies would be more realistic

[quote=“north county corncrake”]i find that very hard to believe

I know of some hot ladies would be more realistic[/quote]

The accent if it isnt too hard core is nice enough on a hot bird. Id get over it.

You know some hot ladies :clap: Pity you had to marry an Aborigine but beggars cant be choosers I guess.

Cork birds are alright sorts in my experience, plenty of them easy too :thumbsup:

[quote=“KIB man”]The accent if it isnt too hard core is nice enough on a hot bird. Id get over it.

You know some hot ladies :clap: Pity you had to marry an Aborigine but beggars cant be choosers I guess.[/quote]

you dont even know what an aborigine is you mong & if i did marry an “aborigine” why is that a pity?

cork is a town for a start…a little fookin island town…one could be fooled into thinking there is a good atmosphere around during the day because its so small and gets crowded but when the natives come out at night it turns into a caveman’s haven…bunch of fookin savages…cork cunts…

:clap::clap:

Have you ever set foot in Dublin?

Every city in the world has scobes. My favourite city is Seattle and that has a massive homeless problem, doesn’t mean its not a great city though.[/quote]

I was entirely underwhelmed with Seattle.