Cork in Top 5 cities in the world for sickos/weirdos

Lonely Planet has named Cork in the top 5 places to travel to this year, alongside the likes of Abu Dhabi and Singapore.

Its expected to have a massive affect on our tourism as trends have showed that cities named in this top 5 every year have seen significant growth for the following period.

Go on da rebels.:clap:

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Lonely Planet has named Cork in the top 5 places to travel to this year, alongside the likes of Abu Dhabi and Singapore.

Its expected to have a massive affect on our tourism as trends have showed that cities named in this top 5 every year have seen significant growth for the following period.

Go on da rebels.:clap:[/quote]

Cork isnt a city - :rolleyes: next

Must be for gay travellers.

:clap:

Very predictable lads, well done.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Lonely Planet has named Cork in the top 5 places to travel to this year, alongside the likes of Abu Dhabi and Singapore.

Go on da rebels.:clap:[/quote]

For what??,i was there for a day last Weekend whilst the woman did a bit of shopping and couldnt find anything to do,a boring cunt of a spot,must have been one of these things where people vote for the most shit option just to fuck up the whole contest.

No, there is no voting.
I wouldn’t expect a KK man to understand the culture he was surrouded by while in Cork. I think the LP said, “just walk around and be inspired”.

What had you in mind to do Link? Did you google things to do in Cork? Or did you just arrive up and expect there to be a carnival in the middle of pana?

Did you not enjoy the many varied street preformers? Every 2nd lunchtime there is an Opera singer who comes to Cook street and belts out a half an hour performance, its brilliant.

Jaysus you must live a seriously sheltered life.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]No, there is no voting.
I wouldn’t expect a KK man to understand the culture he was surrouded by while in Cork. I think the LP said, “just walk around and be inspired”.

What had you in mind to do Link? Did you google things to do in Cork? Or did you just arrive up and expect there to be a carnival in the middle of pana?

Did you not enjoy the many varied street preformers? Every 2nd lunchtime there is an Opera singer who comes to Cook street and belts out a half an hour performance, its brilliant.[/quote]

You mean that tuneless hobo that sings on Oliver Plunkett st or the crack addict that resides by the ATM on Grand Parade?

Ah the bitterness and jealousy. Keep it up lads.

Flano you’ve probably never been in Cork, so how are we expected to take you seriously.

I’m ashamed to say I’ve been in Cork about 15 times. Complete dump.

It’s so bad you went back 14 more times. Idiot.:rolleyes:

Do you do everything you don’t like doing repeatidly. What do they say about the definition of stupidity again? To keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

I live in Cork city, but really, its full of scobes, and a bit of a dump.

Most likely down there doing some charity work. Fair play to you flano. :clap:

:rolleyes:

Have you ever set foot in Dublin?

Every city in the world has scobes. My favourite city is Seattle and that has a massive homeless problem, doesn’t mean its not a great city though.

Have you ever set foot in Dublin?

Every city in the world has scobes. My favourite city is Seattle and that has a massive homeless problem, doesn’t mean its not a great city though.[/quote]

Dublin is a bigger dumper, but I’m not sure how that effects Cork Kev. Bit like saying cancer is better then aids so then aids much be great, no?

No, it was in reference to the scobes, if you think Cork is bad…blaa blaa.

Your argument on scobes is irrelivant as well, because there are scobes in almost every city. Cities tend to house the under privilged, the unemployed, losers etc etc.

Cork is good on a hurling weekend.

Tipp-Cork is special.

Cork is a grand oul city-problem is there’s too many fooking Cork people in it.

Too many Cork men in it - The women are grand.:thumbsup: