Cork - the softest of cunts šŸ

If they cant introduce a light rail or improved public transport - more park n ride options at the edge of the city - which include bike hire options as well ā€” and introduce a levy for motorists driving into the city that goes back ito green spendingā€¦ in a survey done last year when Patrick st was closed during day hours, it was found that most traffic was just passing through the city rather than into it ā€¦ so itā€™s clear thereā€™s an issue with getting from one side of the city to the other that doesnt include going through the city ā€¦ they need to find an alternative to that to begin with

3 Likes

Fuck Cork

1 Like

Solidarity brother

You can get through this.

2021 will be the year Ireland takes her place among the nations of the worldā€¦ weā€™re finally emerging from post colonialism and seizing the day.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not the point walkingnia fine if your near or have the option to park somewhere where you can walk. My point is I go into cork to get out the otherside. You should onlynbwing going into a city to be in a city not as a rat run. Removing these cars will free up space for a better quicker public transport

@Thomas_Brady @Copper_pipe heading to Cark in the morning until Sunday staying in the city centre busy tomorrow with herself getting checked into accommodation and a tour of the college etc, will have time on Saturday for a few sneaky afternoon pints give me a few places to go that are good for racing, watching matches etc

See point 3

Took our bloody time

Canā€™t never have the time, too big

1 Like

Itā€™s built for horse and cart , bloody nightmare traffic wise, and the so called city fathers FFS ??? Useless pack , wonā€™t even mention the city manager

Larry Tompkins on the quay.

1 Like

Rising sons brewery is a good shout. Pizzas are very good

1 Like

Caught rotten @Turenne

5 Likes

Wtf is a PUP.

A light dinner.

12 Likes

:rofl:

He teed you up lovely there

Heā€™s a good lad tbf.