Cork - the softest of cunts 🐐

Not surprising considering his brother knows Karl Marx.

4 Likes

Some amount of flaking going on down in Cork this weather.

Flaking? Christ that was pathetic, even their actual hurlers have more cut in them than those two pansies. Not much more mind.

4 Likes

Heroin by all accounts, horrible crap , Daunts square in the middle of Cork

1 Like

I thought smokey coal has been banned for years ?

I only know about Limerick, you can buy smoky coal but you can’t burn it in the city, if you’re outside the city you can work away, was like that a couple of years ago anyway, apparently they’d ask you out in Ger Walters where you lived before selling it to you

in certain places

some country towns are meant to be bad with it

It should be banned. It’s disgusting. Why hasn’t it been banned up to now?

I would have thought it wa banned years ago too - strange it hasnt been

glad that it going to be banned soon

It’s a big problem down in Wexford I read somewhere. I thought it had been banned around 1990.

Danny Healy Rae was on newstalk there. Barely coherent but the interviewer let him have a lovely go at the end. The last question was whether you should inform on neighbours using smokey coal. A beauty. We got Danny going full belt on how Kerry people have never been informers and would never be. Lovely stuff.

1 Like

come on guys, time to end this madness

The port moving to ringaskiddy will help the city, but again as I’ve said several times you have to go through the city to get across it if driving, no real options to avoid it bar the JLT which takes the same or longer time. Remove the cars by having them avoid the city. Pedestrianisation, cycle lanes and public transport can fall in behind that so you don’t need to use the car to go to the city if thats you destination

1 Like

there is some personal responsibility too, for short journeys, walk

Last time I met you, you had driven the short distance to the village :thinking:

5 Likes

A small city with miles of Suburbia and no real transport bar buses — our local bus takes nearly 40 mins to get to the city in what is a 10 min drive.

1 Like

dont mate, just dont

1 Like

what would you propose to improve things?