Cork - the softest of cunts šŸ

I canā€™t see these photos of McDowell and Locke. On his profile page?

me neitherā€¦presume its on his golf forumā€¦whats the address againā€¦

Theyā€™re on his profile page alright. Go to the right hand side and look at his Albums.

I think rock and bandage can see them because of their forum priviliges. I cant see the photo album either

neither can i flanoā€¦i reckon its all a big hoaxā€¦

Ah right thatā€™s a bit of a disaster.

Can ye see my photo album or my McGeady video?

[quote=ā€œtherock67ā€]Ah right thatā€™s a bit of a disaster.

Can ye see my photo album or my McGeady video?[/quote]

I can see an album but no video.

same hereā€¦think there is an option when creating an album whether you want it public and privateā€¦locke the bastard choose privateā€¦

As Mac said, same deal. Locke probably has his album set to private, thats the setting where its visible only to mods and admins

Yeah I was looking at the global settings there and ye should be able to see all pictures so Locke must have his set to private the swine.

Now why canā€™t ye see my video?

[quote=ā€œtherock67ā€]
Now why canā€™t ye see my video?[/quote]

Take it up with the forum adminā€¦

Heā€™s not very responsive to my queries. Guess Iā€™ll have to look at it myself.

Just cant get the staff these days Iā€™d guess.

Try looking now. Any of ye bad bastards save it or aout Iā€™ll be very cross. Going back private before the day is outā€¦

Locke, Iā€™ve printed up the picture of you and McDowell (on our colour printer) and have it stuck up proudly on my desk. If others can have random photos of kids on their desks and not be questioned about it then I can have a picture of two random men on mine.

A4 or A3?

Thought I would be a little more than just ā€˜randomā€™ :wink:

[quote=ā€œLockeā€]A4 or A3?

Thought I would be a little more than just ā€˜randomā€™ ;)[/quote]

Sorry Locke, but until you post some pictures of your missus on your profile page so I can have a good gander at her then youā€™ll never get beyond ā€˜randomā€™ status.

Didnā€™t know you were into Milfā€™s Bandageā€¦

Of course Iā€™m into milfs Locke. Why the fook would I not be?

i still cant see the pictureā€¦