Cork - the softest of cunts 🐐

I closed it down Puke, what can I say, I’m shy

I go to cork a couple of times a year,usually for the Rovers/ City games.
Its not a bad spot-some nice little pubs,women arent especially hideous like some savage spots in ireland,a few nice hotels to stay in.
Corkies as people are ok in my book ,if a little stand offish (i guess my dublin accent would give them some misplaced notions).
Its certainly more of an attraction than Galway with its plethora of middle clased english twats with dodgey dreads and a dog on a rope

2 Likes

Hi Joe any serious predictions ref Rovers chances this year? Think ye might do well,and FAO any Limerick city supporters here - anyone pls fill me in ref state of affairs of the club,at a CCFC v Limerick match lately and hot chatting to a Limerick supporter and his kid,informed me he hasn’t an option to buy season tickets wtf?Be a shame if Limerick go the way we did years ago over bloody money

I wouldn’t be expecting a reply from Joe if I was you. He hasn’t been seen in nearly 8 years.

Ah fuck ,sorry the only rovers supporter I could see here,mea culpa,any way ref Limerick city f.c. any news? ( p.s. thanks for sorting me there)

hot chatting? Whatever floats your boat dude! :stuck_out_tongue:

WTF is hot chatting!

Is that some strange Limerick ritual?

Read your previous post back

1 Like

@Fagan_ODowd is a great man for resurrecting old threads

2 Likes

That got weird quick

Well it is a Cork thread in fairness.

1 Like

On Matt Cooper there earlier they were having a discussion on Corkness. There were 3 Corkonians and Matt talking about how insular and cliquey it is. A lad called Joe O’ Shea said that independence was the worst thing to happen to Cork. Cork City and Harbour were built by foreigners to service the Empire and as a result Cork has been in reverse since the 1920s. He said Cork people resent Galway.

1 Like

They are a very weird county,very parochial and like to stick to their own kind, real deliverance sort of craic. You really see it when you live there

I’ve never lived there. I went down to the Siamsa once.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and to a lesser extent @mickee321 are the forums resident rovering reporters

Did you lose 20 pound? I found it while cleaning up the day after, think it paid a pound for every black bag you filled, that twenty quid was a real Brucie Bonus

In the end I never made it to the Siamsa at all.

Why would anyone “resent Galway”? I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

TBF it’s nice for a weekend though