Cork v Kilkenny - All Ireland Senior Camogie Final

Kevin or Paudie or are both involved

Paudie Manager, Kevin Coach, Damien selector, Aoife Keeper, Niall (cousin) Stats.

Are you allowed to drop the Hurley in camogie to get off a two handed hand pass?

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Fffffffs

Any fear of groupthink issues

I think so

I don’t think she’s up to much, was it Therese O’Callaghan used to do it, she was good enough

Yes for 1 handed pass

Actually no.
Paudie and Kev are chalk and cheese. They would disagree an awful lot. Paudie would never do as a coach, arguably Kev the other way but i daresay he is learning that side.
Damien even more different. He is like an uncle figure and a great connect to the girls.

1 Like

Is it the lovely Aisling Connolly again?
Terrible rigouts from all the girls in studio

Cork should be 7-8 up. Fee terrible shots are keeping KK in it

Not a brown shoe in sight on the SG panel today. :thinking:

Saucer of milk for @backinatracksuit

So apart from the CLA approach the girls won’t have done any hurling by themselves?

Very little. Was a small few used to go to Rochestown back along, but essentially no. Not encouraged either. 3-4 nights training is enough. They hardly did any running either after first 8 weeks. Mostly done thru games. Speed and acceleration/decel would be done alright. But no aerobic or lactate running.

Not really that much in the girls psych or culture anyway to be out and about with hurleys. You have to let them chill and do girly stuff.

Are all Camogie games this low scoring?

Great marking by the Cork defenders there. They must have been as close as 15 metres away from Katie Power as she shot over under fierce pressure.

Good stickwork for that wide.

I love the way players can just drop their hurley for no reason and play on. That’s a very forward thinking innovation I’d love to see brought into hurling.

Cork look shot for fitness already.

Cork number 4 not in a first pumping mood anymore