Limerick v Cork, tits done now

Eamonn has it spot on about Seamus. Nailed it

1 Like

You want him dropped.

Everyone was the problem, that’s the point. They were just very poor, had an off day. Have a look again at the second half and just watch how static they were.

I don’t you absolute gowlbag… read up there a few posts and read the ones where I said he is undroppable.

You’re a tedious prick all the same

1 Like

You want him dropped for Dowling because hes from west limerick and Dowling is from the city.

Waterford were poor but we were very impressive against Waterford. The game was over in 20 minutes, we hunted in packs, we went for the jugular and killed it. Lynch put on an exhibition.

But again, the work rate was phenomenal on and off the ball.

2 Likes

Christ

yeah. you’re right.

I want a team made up of fellas from Claughan/Christians, Pat’s, Na Piarsaigh.

We’re going to have to split lads. 2 teams.

2 Likes

At least you are admitting your bias unlike glas

We’ll agree to disagree on this one. I made a big long meandering pointless post on what I thought of it before.

and yourself. Sure you’ve no bias.

You are the oracle.

The all seeing eye

the only one entitle to have an opinion on hurling

we should all bow down and accept everything you say as gospel

I’ve seen the error of my ways and will comply with you and agree that everything you post is the TRUTH

1 Like

Whats your problem with Monaleen*

(As if I didn’t know what the problem with Monaleen is)

A vitriolic and disgusting anti West Limerick bias on here.

1 Like

Nothing unusual so

West limerick is getting “lambasted”. And rightly so.

I just think that what usually happens in Limerick is we blame the full-forward line for not winning shit deliveries. See the criticism of Mulcahy over the past few years.

You’ve gone too far the other way, criticising the ball in and absolving the full-forward line of blame.

It needs both. The midfield and half-backs can’t be expected to deliver precise ball to players who aren’t moving into space or trying to open up space for each other or can’t control it when it does arrive, and neither can the forwards be expected to win loopy, floated balls in congested areas.

Against Clare, for whatever reason, both failures occurred.

1 Like

they are so fucked out in the west that certain parts of the west aren’t west enough and there are agendas there too.

you’ve to be sitting above on the border with Kerry to be from the West with some of them.

I think they’ve got too much leakage from Kerry and are a bit simple to be honest

1 Like

The west will rise again.

2 Likes

Lets see how fast they can limp.

A fella coming in here and reading this thread cold would think Flanagan was in the running for hurler of the year

1 Like