Cork v Tipp - Munster Hurling Semi-Final

Got some of it as well but i was just covering my lay of 4/7 on Tipp.

http://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/imperial_nippon_japan.jpg

That’s twelve bets you have now Julio, you’ll surely get something back for your efforts…

That Aisake fella is useless all the same. :smiley:

Maybe I should have backed Cork at 2/7. :rolleyes:

Cork are all over them like a particularly nasty rash. Tackling, backing each other up, intensity - boom. Tipp’s forwards are making very little impression here and Cadogan is dominating his patch so hard to see where the goal(s) Tipp need will come from.

Not looking good Dunph :lol:

Thats two of my bets in anyway.

Cork destroying them. :clap:

For all Tipps auld spiel and fancy talk they are in no Munster semi-final, whereas Limerick are.

think you should of saved your money

Sitting on a nice bet on Cork for Munster now @ 9/2 with only Limerick Lite standing in the way of the Munster Final.

Great to see auld Cork back, think I’ll support them for the year now. My mother’s from Charleville (Rathluirc). I admire the great traditions of the blood and bandages.

Call me a xenophobic homophobe if you wish but it saddens me that a team of Fijians and fags are going to beat 15 straight Irishmen

Was Canning questioning who Cussens father was there? :smiley:

I have a docket on Cork to win the All-Ireland at 10/1. I said it a few months back that i thought they were a great price and are the only team i could see putting it up to Kilkenny. I was met with sneers at the time.

Oh dear

They should leave the pro punting to the pro punters like us, Dunph. WE KNEW.

fuck off dunph, Limerick are a bunch of knackers who cant hurl for shite.

Terrible performance by tipp, worst in years.
dont worry though folks, we will be back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wuQOkiZmOU

“Will Cork be able to lift it again for Limerick?”

Ger Canning must be on drugs.

Tipp hurling RIP.

:lol:

I’m led to believe that Ger takes more than just hot water in his tea if you know what i mean…