Cork v Tipperary

Tipp by five

only 5

TIP TOC

Mikey Cahill a doubt now as well.

:eek:

Ah ye would win with yer subs ffs

Jason Forde has lost his appeal against his 1-match ban for attacking the Wexford manager and will miss Sunday’s game.

Frank still has influence .

Cahill would surely be a doubt to even start given recent form?

Still probably would have started as the other option Donagh Maher is also injured. Every other player tried at corner back during the league seemed to get injured at some stage or another - Joe O’Dwyer, John O’Keefe, the perennially injured John Meagher. The likelihood is that it will be Tossy Hamill at 4.

Bonner very doubtful. Seamie will be fine

Cahill was a brilliant hurler but has been jinxed with a lot of injuries . Interesting to see can he get back to where he was .

Best corner back in the country for a few years.

Yea really good , quick and tonnes of hurling.

“How oft do my thoughts in their fancy take flight…”

It’d be better for Cork if Forde was allowed play! Hardly a game changer that he is suspended!

I’ve heard O Keeffe is in line to start in the corner. Word also that Sean Curran may start in midfield. He started vs Cork last year as well.

Surely to god Toss Hamill would not be played at corner back.

Fuck it thats a great piece of writing, even if you have nothing to do with either, any fella ever brought to a match by his auld fella and the uncles will choke back a tear reading it.

2 Likes

“The whiff of my fathers pipe” :smile:

1 Like

Nice article there. Fathers and sons will always have sport even when they seem to have little else in common, my best memories with my own dad involved trips to Thurles, Killarney and various towns around Cork following the club. The whiff was of Rothmans rather than a pipe.

1 Like