Cork v Waterford 2017 hurling

For gym monkeys they have a much better underage record than Cork over the last 10 years.

1 Like

Don’t forget North Mon won Harty Cup in '94 and Midleton won Harty Cup in '95.

4 Likes

The 99 cork team had a huge underage pedigree this current cork team don’t

1 Like

Jamie Barron, Paudie Mahony gym monkeys :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You fucker, you’ll never let us forget it :rage:

2 Likes

Noel Connors and Jake Dillon aren’t gym monkeys anyway.

:hamburger:

1 Like

All out of nowhere mate, nobody saw it coming.

1 Like

No mate, Cork have just produced a load of shite hurlers with the odd exception over the last decade.

Patrick Curran and the Bennetts gym monkeys :joy:

1 Like

From the couple of times I saw Derek McGrath on the TV coverage I didn’t notice this blindfold he was wearing? Am I going mad?

Were you ever sane?

Yes.

Cork cute hoorism? Kingston looked at the Tipp HB line and said if we can avoid dropping bombs on them & keep our forwards on the move constantly we can get reward. It worked, he had his charges ready and they got exactly what they deserved from their efforts.

Now pardon me if I think you are waffling out shite when you believe WD & McGrath are not ready for that tactic again. Whether Cork can or will want to change up their style is debatable.
Waterford are always foaming at the mouth to get one over on Cork. Cork are in for a serious shock as WD will not stand back & watch them tapping it around.

They’ll absolutely hop off them, if Cork can give it back as well then who knows but I’d fear Cork got it all right the last day. I can’t see it going so well again for Ellis or Lehane and that will have a major bearing on Corks performance.

2 Likes

That’s a good post but what is to say that Cork will use the same tactic again.

1 Like

It should be a good game.

Depends on which Waterford turn up. If they decide to put on their Italian jerseys, it’ll be a waste of time

I prefer to play cork in the final

Don’t know tbh Joe. Waterford didn’t show much of a hand in the league so it’s hard to judge them. It’s also hard to judge Cork as it is now fairly obvious that all was not well in the Tipp camp in the run in to the match

Were cork giving a false dawn i would say yes

1 Like

We ll fond out after 15 minutes on Sunday