Cork v Waterford 2017 hurling

Agreed, they weren’t afraid of doling out the timber in Ennis over the spring.

I wouldn’t have seen them as a “nice team” or a soft touch.

So, one of the Stepford WIves reckons that Waterfoed are the new Stepford WIves?

Balderdash.

In fairness coming from that great Kilkenny side which was equal parts skill and filth anything less than breaking a lad in two would be seen as soft.

I believe that Derek bought 25 copies of the Irish Times this morning and himself and the monks are above in Melleray silently cutting out Jackies article from each copy for pinning to the dressing room wall.

1 Like

After reading that Tyrell piece, I’m convinced Meade and Fitzgibbon are going to be stretchered off after ten minutes and we are going to lose a point a man. Lehane might be better off on the couch in Midleton.

Ah ye will test them?

Hon cork

Austin Gleeson will ram it down his throat on Sunday afternoon.

I’m really looking forward to watching Austin on action on Sunday. There will be added pressure on him to perform this year. I expect this unique talent to pass the test with flying colours

Cork to win this one.

Quality article from Tyrrell again. Don’t really agree that Waterford are too nice but another good insight into the mentality of that Kilkenny team. 100% right about the significance of the game. McGrath’s era is on the line.

Them fucks nice # 1998

http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=271699&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Good man Savo.

4 Likes

An all time great photo.

5 Likes

Very strange team only 4 natural forwards named

1 Like

That’s some HB line.