Cork v Waterford - All Ireland Hurling Semi-Final 2'17

Who you going for bud?

I am sticking with tip hon the prem

1 Like

I’m very happy to see Waterford with a good win yesterday, I don’t see Cork bothering them in the semi. Waterford to win to rewrite last month’s disappointing no show.

Cork will win this pulling up but I agree with the 3rd place playoff thing,
Only historical hoodoos will propel Cork to victory over Galway, they traditionally shit the course against us in finals but the current team is as good s hurling team as I’ve seen.

De Langers.

Ah here :rollseyes:

That’s overegging the pudding pal

1 Like

These Galway lads are fierce cocky. Haven’t even beaten Tipp and already the cunts are saying they are the best team ever.

1 Like

You will find that those making those fanciful claims are not from Galway.

1 Like

August 13th.

Galway will give Waterford some hiding in the final.

That’ll be a first. They’ve never ever beaten us in the championship. They are the only team we don’t fear, even a little bit.

6 Likes

Do Cork have anyone who could crease that annoying Waterford goalkeeper?

That won’t happen

I believe Setanta O hailpin is being brought back for the run in. He will fulfill that role

2 Likes

Tip have this chill

What ever you say Joe

Going on what we’ve seen of both teams you’d have to say Cork. But you wouldn’t know on the day. Listening to the Cork supporters this morning they were delighted with the draw. Think that says it all.

Well it is definitely the better of the two options dont think anyone could say otherwise. Wouldnt rule WD out at all. Will inprove again before the semi final Im sure and I doubt they will fear cork

1 Like

For a team playing with the sweeper for 3 years now, they still look clueless in their distribution of the ball for a lot of the time. Aimless whacking up to no one in particular. Shaun Murphy was on the ball a hape of times yesterday, in comparison to TDB who wasnt on it as frequently. Wexford succeeded in part by taking him out of the game. By doing so, they also took their own players out of the game. They were very unimpressive in their win yesterday, maybe being favourites (yes you were Noel Connors) and underestimating the feeble Wexford challenge meant they didnt rise their game and you’d expect them to be much better against Cork.

1 Like

I think Waterford are waiting for the right time to go orthodox. They did this against kilkenny in replay last year and put up arguably their best performance.

They may well think they can beat cork playing the sweeper system and hold off going orthodox until the final.

2 Likes