Cork v Waterford - All Ireland Hurling Semi-Final 2'17

They have nothing better to do, besides shagging their sisters.

1 Like

Tbh I wouldnā€™t expect a whole lot of colour in a lot of those places unless there is a concerted effort on the part of the local community. Only Glanmire and Ratcormac have lads actually involved.

that Frank Murphy is some operator to get de burca banned, he knows the game inside out

Can you throw up a picture of her?

1 Like

Just back from a jog and seen plenty of folk tipping off in their colours alreadyā€¦ Both early trains fully booked outā€¦ All the lads I play ball with all heading in around now with a few cans ā€¦ Bastards. Enjoy the day lads.

Going to miss the opening half of the Minor as I have to have dinner with the Missusā€™s best friend. :unamused:

Cork will get some kick in the hole if the lose :rofl:

I think itā€™s been a great year for them no matter what happens.

1 Like

It sure has

Iā€™d be way more concerned about the vice like grip she has on my bollocks if i was you, pal

3 Likes

Avoided, thank fuck.

1 Like

Not at all mate, itā€™s been a miracle year already. If we win the Minor AI Iā€™ll be delighted. Everything else is a plus.

1 Like

Does your missus know you were planning on taking her best friend out to dinner?

2 Likes

A load of Cork on the street in Gorey this morning heading for Dublin. Hard not to be jealous of them. Should be a cracker of a game hopefully.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/jmOo1roYEYg

2 Likes

On the train, waiting till 11 to crack open the first can, canā€™t let the standards slip.

Tis time

3 Likes

How can anyone drink before a game I just donā€™t get it

Are you on holiday s mike?

No Joe. Came back Friday