Cork v Waterford - All Ireland Hurling Semi-Final 2'17

Iā€™ll bust your fucking head with a karate kick, mate.

4 Likes

Iā€™m off to buy the Echo, Iā€™ll let ye know shortly what went wrong and who is to blame.

1 Like

Are you home, bud? Iā€™ll drop down for a cup of tae later and get your take on things.

He was ridiculously bad for the last 15. Another example of refs not being fit enough.

Its the mind that goes.

And i am saying that in the sebse that he got it wrong all round. He gets praised by clowns from Wexford just because he is from Wexford.

3 Likes

You thought Conor Gleeson was playing as a midfielder all year in fairness. Your perception of whatā€™s happening often doesnā€™t tally with what is happening.

3 Likes

There was a West Waterford man around the mid 60ā€™s mark sitting behind me roaring words to the effect of ā€˜sow it into the cunts, we still owe them plenty for 1982 and 83ā€™.

9 Likes

The late great Paidi O Seā€™s speech in Westmeath sprung to mind yesterday;
ā€œThese fellaā€™s will get such a fucking shell shock on Saturday evening weā€™ll put them back on their fucking arses for 10 yearsā€ā€¦

2 Likes

Kev

where is the Cormac murphy lad that used play in the half back line for Cork? donā€™t even see him on the panel. though he was good enough to be in the 24. injured?

Cormac Murphy ainā€™t much good very headless

1 Like

:rage:

He is a langer who does not want to improve and thinks he knows it all.

1 Like

That too.

Just pig ignorant

I asked the same a few weeks ago. He got sent off in the league against KK i think and was seen no more

Cork have a discipline problem. Which is common enough when a team moves from being ā€œsoftā€ to trying to ā€œtoughen upā€.

I expect that to balance next year

Just saw Gleesonā€™s sending off there. Fucking idiotic but barely touched Horgan. Thatā€™ll be overturned Iā€™d say.:wink:

Conor Gleeson was still concussed after the clothesline from Cahalane.

4 Likes

A novel defence. Its as good a shot as he has

It wasnā€™t mistaken identity on Horgan. The replay from the Canal End doesnā€™t capture him digging the hurl into Gleesonā€™s left hand side/back area as the way Gleesonā€™s body was tilted obscured the view. That prompted Gleeson to stupidly turn around and give him a little belt back. It was clearly captured on the live feed from the front camera view in the Hogan Stand. Iā€™m only watching the Sunday Game highlights show now so surely this was picked up on.

Watching it on Sky here. Horgan gave him a sneaky dig in the ribs and then went down like heā€™d been shot when he got a graze across the shins. Cork cunt.

3 Likes

It wasnt. His sending off wasnt even mentioned