Cork weirdo/sicko thread

How dear old Pat edited it to 101 reasons was a marvel in fairness

2 Likes

Carkies are obsessed with Dublin

Just like all ye window lickers are obsessed with Cark

Common knowledge who the driver was etc,poor woman actually queued up to report her car smoking etc, obviously panic set in,she reportedly drove into the car park with car smoking - whether or which it doesent matter as the facts are - inadequate or no sprinklers inside ,hope lessons have been learnt- could have been multiple deaths ( lesson for all parents not to leave nippers in cars alone) EVER

2 Likes

they always leave their kids in the car in that Dublin

1 Like

Think we’re all guilty,know I did it all the time albeit 30+ years ago,no excuse really I was a fecking eejit

I would have assumed sprinkler systems were standard feature safety wise.

It’s bizarre.

1 Like

Wow looks like a great book. Id say it’ll sell roughly 124,391 copies.

2 Likes

According to a fire expert on red FM radio today the entire building had the MINIMUM safety requirements

Is it a picture book?

1 Like

Who is she? … Her stupid actions have cost hundreds of jobs and shut down ny gym…

Not local - and I’ll leave it at that ( and no not black/ Pakistani/ Indian/ even Limerick)

It’s very weird. They think the Dubs have some sort of rivalry with them in their own heads. 99% of Dubs don’t even know where Cork is or have heard of Cork. They have a real Napoleon complex in Cork

4 Likes

Agreed.

Where would you park for The Mercy hospital coming from Limerick?

I was thinking across the river but can’t see anywhere. No advice on their website.

North main st car park is prob the handiest.

Drive straight in through blackpool…past murphys brewery…you will come to river…opera house in front over bridge turn right and that car park is at the next bridge. And well signposted…your about 5 mins walk from mercy. An awkward enough spot for a hospital

1 Like

Carroll quay car park is the handiest

North Main street car park not open for years I’m sure. Park at Paul Street multi story and it’ll be a 15 min walk from there. Or go down by the maradyke, upload Cork Park by Phone and pay from there. But Paul Street is y o ur best bet

1 Like

Really? Not sure about that…but not a place I would be regularly

Shopping centre is closed but the car park is still open.