Cork weirdo/sicko thread

The Mercy would be a nice enough walk from the train station, would it?

25 mins

1 Like

Fuck sake @Locke blow ins

1 Like

The one in the left before you get to the Christy Ring bridge? That’s where I’d park definitely if I wasn’t that familiar with the city, straight back into the road home and a5 minute walk from the Mercy

Thats a very handy spot for fellas who wouldn’t be confident drivers tbf

1 Like

That’s it

Q carpark Carroll’s quay

Was wondering why the area around Turners Cross was alive with the fuzz Thursday morning down there.
They were searching cars headed from Kinsale Roundabout into town with ARU lads on scene too.

Drugs I think AFAIK

on a totally separate subject, handy bargain here

She was a tan??? ffs

Incorrect unless she came to the UK via Iran

related to a supposedly painting subbie living in Charleville married to an Irish wan

Irrespective of who she is etc it’s the bloody car manufacturer’s fault

But why drive into a building with a burning car?? My gym is closed and membership cancelled… i find out today the farmers market is cancelled and youre being all chippy , whistling dixie, telling me to blame the car manufacturer? Fuck you.

1 Like

My mother was onto me about opening a post office account fir the little one so she can put a few bob in for monthly for the child… Guess what, my post office is now closed… And youre telling me to get onto the car manufacturer?
Fuck you.

2 Likes

Fuck me or not it’s still the car manufacturers fault- plenty of gyms about, carrigaline court is only a 2 m drive from your gaff