Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Credit unions betteršŸ˜‹

Post Office accounts in the childs name was a great way for criminals to hide cash.

6 Likes

Was

Carrigaline is 15 mins away.

Fuck you.

FFS what kind of a wanker driver are u ,your gaff is only a minute from Carrā€™s hill- on a pushbike

Youā€™d feel for the poor cunts in Rochestown with Passage on one side and Carrigaline on the other, Mahon across the river, tis no surprise theyā€™d do their exercising in Douglas

1 Like

:grin::grin::grin::+1:

Maryborough woods is a 3 m drive to carrigaline

I thought youā€™d retirred as an olive salesman

1 Like

only gee bags exercise in leisure centresā€¦

2 Likes

I buy a weeks supply of Ethiopian coffee, Lebanese bread, Syrian cakes and Dutch cheese.

3 Likes

Iā€™m ok so Iā€™m strictly a peopleā€™s park person/ carrigaline/kinsale

I was only winding earlier boy,donā€™t need aggro etc at my time of life + had nearly 40 yearā€™s of it

even the crows are weirdos

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a lovely gesture in fairness, we always looked after each other down that neck of the woods

1 Like

Noreen Oā€™Connor who uses the bridge regularly said it was very emotional for her to watch the bridge being dismantled.

ā€œIā€™ve got a lump in my throat thinking about how they are actually removing a part of history but it is the beginning of a new era because the bridge was very rusty.ā€

1 Like

She waited until the Gardai contacted her about his death, then started posting on Facebook about the tragic murder of her brother and how heartbroken she was

Any word on the car chase yesterday?

1 Like