Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Is this yer man jones youā€™re on about? Someone was telling me he became a born again Christian in the last few years

Thatā€™s him,he was an awful scumbag,but if he changed then good for him- we had a clean out in a pub in Thomas aDavia St( Croninā€™s used to be Brennanā€™s) long gone,saw him dealing,his the shite down his drawers- we dragged him to the boys - retrieved+ emptied the tabs down the craphole,he actually out this hand down after them,- shite everywhere

7 Likes

This is Ireland mate. Nothing done fucking right.

A Cork person could not have written that header. Out of the question. Thereā€™s a conspiracy to embarrass Cork people on the national front I fear.

1 Like

Got the full story today,he was left the family house- got a court order to fuck her out ( sheā€™s in serious debt to a stokes family member( pikey druggie) etc etc p.s. sheā€™s buried 4 partners already,and an out n out serious bitch

1 Like

Big community meeting called for tomorrow night to deal with anti social behaviour in the estateā€¦ Some poor man in his late 60s beaten and robbed last Saturdayā€¦ Another teenager badly beaten and a few other incidents. Might have to introduce a bit of Limerick justice around here

Cc @Locke

6 Likes

Where is it on, brah? Community centre?

Upstairs mountovalā€¦ I think this confirms that you dont live in the neighbourhood.

1 Like

Should I rally a posse of trustworthy, horrible bastards and head south?

Be ready. Ill be calling on all hard hitters if shit gies downā€¦

Well flagged that Iā€™ve moved from leafy Mount Oval to leafier Douglas Village a good while ago. The smallie is in crĆØche in MO though, great spot, highly recommend it

Ive never seen it flaggedā€¦

I always thought you were living out in Midleton or Killeagh or somewhere tbh

I was thinking the same

Cark lads imagining where each other live and what they might be wearing etcā€¦
Sick puppies altogether

2 Likes

yeah sheā€™s bad news alright, she was evicted from a house in either ballinderry park or Shannon lawn in mayfield some years back for anti social behaviour, those estates are some of the roughest in cork so thatā€™ll tell you how bad she is

1 Like

Imagine the poor neighbours? Parts of Cork are gone to the dogs

Iā€™ve missed this lads. Is there a woman here who killed her brother just to Rob him?

Read my previous post reference same-