Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Refreshers week?

It probably should at this stage but it will take a well-managed pr campaign to shift the moniker.

Even this morning when they were interviewing a fella in Drogheda after the latest Droghedonian was hacked to pieces, and while news was rolling in about the latest Corkonian being hacked to pieces, yer man goes ā€œIf they think Limerick was bad, Drogheda is going to be worse.ā€

1 Like

Barry,druggie from Togher ,thatā€™s the word anyway

A lad wonā€™t let someone into a house party and ends up dead as a result. The country is gone fucking crazy.

5 Likes

The public outrage of this should be 2 or 3 times that of the little scumbag in Drogheda!

10 Likes

That would only happen if it turns out he plays Rugby unfortunately

itā€™s amazing how the narrative gets set so early.

Completely innocent, totally unprovoked.

If it was not a student from west cork, just two lads from Cork City then it would be a different narrative. If it happened in Limerick it would be a different narrative completely again.

Lord Rest the poor chaps soul and thoughts are with his family. A fucking awful thing

2 Likes

What are you on about?

nothing mateā€¦ shiteing on and ramblingā€¦
a dreadful incident.

A pic of the 3 lads doing the rounds on WhatsApp now

You really are the minister for WhatsApp

1 Like

Jesus.

Fuck sake itā€™s a fucking joke. Fuck junkies

I hope he had permission from the family to tweet that. Even at that, what the fuck would he be doing intruding on their grief to ask can he tweet a picture of their dead son?

Junkies are symptom mate ā€¦

Yeah, I thought it was a bit odd but I doubt heā€™d post it willy nilly

What the fuck is to be gained by it? Fuck him.

From what I saw I donā€™t think it was Junkiesā€¦ I think it was kids.

Junkies are one thing but scumbag had the balls to walk up the bandon road and knock on a student hose with young people getting ready to out and ask to come in. This is another level like

1 Like