Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Iā€™m looking at the jobs market here for Limerickā€¦time to get the fuck out of this kip.

9 Likes

Be safe bro

1 Like

Limerick will see more growth in the next decade than any other Irish city. Two hours from Dublin and has its own airport. An underdeveloped gem.

1 Like

Its a beautiful City with a great hurling team. If only they had any culture theyā€™d be set

They have sulkie culture.

1 Like

Calm down people,Trisha X Taffy is on the case

4 Likes

Weā€™ve more culture than most of the country ,and donā€™t mention Angelaā€™s ashes as part of yere pikey culture in limerick FFS,as for Dublin I wonā€™t even start

Yed know all about fucking pikeys,ward country youā€™re from?:+1:

Trish and the op canā€™t spell

Limerick is way more cultured than Cork

1 Like

All joking aside itā€™s flying at moment.

3 Likes

What culture have you cunts? Jackie Lennoxā€™s and ā€˜cā€™mere boiā€™ā€¦thats about it, you langer.

4 Likes

The problem with Cork is its full of Cha & Mia headed Cork cunts, 5th generation Kerrymen with shoes and the dregs of the travelling community.

This isnā€™t a road you want to go down

4 Likes

Of course it isā€‹:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: TBH itā€™s a big halting site

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: couldnā€™t resist

Decades ago I lived in a flat in Charleville Road on the NCR/Cabra. I came home one night with a young lady and there was a gang of young tearaways in the garden one of whom was in the process of taking a shite. I said something along the lines of ā€œah hereā€. And one of them pulled out a screwdriver and held it to my throat. After a tense interlude one of the other ones said something along the lines of ā€œheā€™s not worth itā€ and off they went.

2 Likes

Thinly veiled ā€œI got the ride that night.ā€

2 Likes