Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Ucc changing the world .

Iā€™m only after arriving lads and Iā€™ve had a seriously deviant experience. The guesthouse left us out keys as we were arriving after 11. I went to my room, opened the door and walked in to hear someone roaring from within. The sick fucks seem to be playing some sort of random swingers game. It sounded like an oul fella in his sixties so I shut the door and legged it. Iā€™m not the better for it yet.

Your imagination ( fantasy) knows no bounds, lucky to be left into civilisation

Head out for a swim to calm your nerves.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think youā€™re taking this seriously enough.

A guest houseā€¦in 2020??? Where abouts?

Cark.

what part you gowl?

1 Like

Beside the silver springs. Old style b and b guesthouse place. Iā€™ve often stayed here when in cork. Old but spacious and they serve one of the best breakfasts youā€™ll find in Cark. Vincent is some man to poach a few eggs.

I know a forum member who was disturbed in his hotel room last weekend by another couple literally walking into the room. Reception had double booked the room by mistake and so the coupleā€™s room cards had been activated to allow them to walk into the room he was already occupying. I wonā€™t embarrass him by naming him but he kicked up a big fuss with the hotel afaik as he was semi-naked when his visitors arrived. That said, I donā€™t think they saw his little @Appendage.

8 Likes

You get what you pay for.

1 Like

I didnā€™t pay to have a sixty year old man waiting in the bed when I got here. Not sure what that costs?

1 Like

@Fagan_ODowd

Heā€™d have been annoyed had I tagged him.

Larry Tompkins has put the pub up for sale.

Had a few great nights in there over the years, especially around Cheltenham time. Fine spot. As per the Cork Examiner itā€™s hoped it will go for ā‚¬700k.

1 Like

Larry is a sound skin and ran a grand shop there . A decent sort

1 Like

That will be in the Greenhills next May.

An unusual character is how id describe him. Always had the pub down for a kip but id be open to correction on that. Hope he makes a few quid anyways

Cork weirdos have elected a load off FF and only one woman in the entire county. And she only got elected cos theyā€™re pulling their stomachs off about her.

4 Likes

A suspended sentence!
If it was was my daughter Iā€™d kill this Cark weirdo stone fucking dead. And maybe the judge too for good measure.