Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Someone better ask the resident Garda, heā€™s surely passed on some information to them at some stage.

1 Like

Heā€™s originally from spring lane,had serious problems with his crowd on the door in Blackpool

:+1::+1::sweat_smile:Martinā€™s related

I now work as a private security contractor for the McManus household. Keep up mate.

1 Like

Meh!!

Thatā€™s none of the forumā€™s business, and I think you should remove that post

1 Like

Agreed. Nasty stuff there

In other words, you donā€™t have a clue!

1 Like

In other words Iā€™m not stupid enough to say either way :wink:

1 Like

Cork is out of control

3 Likes

Cantankerous cork cunts!!

To be fair the cantankerous cork cunt, he had a point, the eejit of a a reporter was in the way of the bus. Sure the fucking thing nearly clipped him pulling in.

1 Like

See thatā€™s the point, most normal people wouldnā€™t make a fool out of themselves on live T. V however the average Cork cunt canā€™t keep his mouth shut. The urge to spew shit out of his mouth is too great for the average Corkonians. A perfect example of Corkness.

Having rewatched it, I have now established that he wasnā€™t a cork man, his accent was more midlands/northern
I agree with you regarding the obstruction of the bus parking bay but I still think cork folk are cantankerous cork cunts and thatā€™s coming from someone who is one :wink:

1 Like

Actually lads if ye listen to his accent itā€™s from way up the country

Northern originally

Didnā€™t you say you spent a bit of time up the country.

1 Like

Ah FFS give me a small bit of credit,Iā€™d have mentioned FG wankers at minimum

.:grin:

https://twitter.com/saoi4climate