Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Thatā€™s your perspective,which is similar to how the provisionals/ INLA/RAAD etc etc etc were looked upon by the majority of folk but itā€™s still a fact,these current groupings evolved DIRECTLY from the officials/ provisionals/Real IRA , whether you like it or indeed even acknowledge it itā€™s true
They are part and parcel of our society and have to be addressed ( acknowledged and spoken to)-as they are being ATM in the 6 counties

PS Iā€™ve nothing to do with any paramilitary grouping ,had ,have relations still fucking about,I was only giving my perspective,I am into my family, CCFC/ Cork footballers/ Celtic,and trying to survive- nothing else,as a committed Christian/ RC I couldnā€™t be any other way,was a bollox when younger alright

1 Like

I know youā€™re not. If you had been, youā€™d be SF by now.
These lads are pathetic.

Was SF,also arrested for real IRA membership years ago( Dundalk),so not going to deny any of my past,but relaised for me it was fucked, started out with noble intentions but lost its way,
and for my first time voted D 'O Laoighre SF,in all my time up north even though lots of us had different ideals etc for the most never fell out with my SF buddies,in fact a few times a year we all worked in aids/ tb clinics, orphanages in Romania,stayed together,boized together,sang etc,so my own personal thoughts in tbe current situation is SF is the only party capable of making a proper republic,some of them annoy my shite at times but the likes of the northern shinners Doherty etc are honest hard-working politicans of the people and genuinely for the people

1 Like

Couldnā€™t agree more.

1 Like

Look what some animals did again,(wrote/ painted the word whore on a forehead)
Deeply upsetting for elderly beleivers who regularly pray there,I honestly despair at whatā€™s becoming of my city,used slag off Limerick but by feck weā€™re getting there

Thereā€™s a lovely mural by the river painted in memory of a lad who had sudden adult death aged 20. Found by his ma in the porch on Christmas Eve. Itā€™s a mural of children playing. Some utter scrote has defaced it.

1 Like

FFS, nothing sacred

More pikey shame lats evening,got a WhatsApp video of them bating shite out of another in a garage in Blarney, fucking animals

Is that not the incident in Ballyphehane?

Was that this evening? Was going to drop in there for diseal on way home

Yesterday

No separate

Blarney service station, caught on CCTV,got your man they bate up calling them out today, feckin loopers

1 Like

Delighted,Paddy fucking Stokes, what an utter surprise, imagine a traveller fighting

2 Likes