Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Don’t think we’re racist, ok a few, but in general if you’re a bastard-youre a bastard , irrespective of colour, also if you’re a normal guy same, now matbyim missing a whole lot here’, but that’s my take, I’m not racist v travellers, but hate the cunts amongst them who cause mayhem

Shalom says Jim, is this comedy now classed as racist?

He’ll be posting shit here for the night now.

2 Likes

I’m off soon,leave ye at it

I just saw that on the news. Sounds like it’s been going on years. The neighbours seething away with him and him not giving a fuck :joy:
The 80 year old landlord looked in great nick.
Aren’t evictions banned at the moment?

I was reading some of the quotes from the landlord earlier.

“It’s in my interests to run a tight ship and make sure the rent is collected on time.” :smile:

Not even a token apology to the residents or acknowledgement of what they’ve been put through.

Be some craic if the tenants had a massive rave tonight and bus loads arrived on to the house.

80 or not he’s a prick, need a kick up the hole with that attitude, time for local bye laws ref noise pollution to be enacted, this SHITE should never have been allowed to grow into what it is today, our council has a lot to answer for

@Corksfinedtboy weird cunt

Saw an Opel Insignia smoking and burning whilst been driven last week. You’d want your head examined to drive an Opel!
cc @iron_mike

2 Likes

A former work colleague also had an Insignia that caught fire on him on the link.

He said that the cars were overtaking him and trying to get his attention. He was unsure as to what was going on at first. A passenger in an overtaking car opened the window of their car and waved him down and told him there was smoking coming from the car.

He managed to get the golf clubs out of the car anyway :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I need my head examined anyway boss

1 Like

Stolen to order for an international sculpture collector would be my guess. What would you think @flattythehurdler ? :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

It looks lovely where it is now.

3 Likes

Very disappointing for a town when something like that happens.

2 Likes

I’d ate that

5 Likes

Reggie takes aim at East Cork, Waterford and Carrigaline
@Corksfinedtboy @EstebanSexface @ChairmanDan

https://mobile.twitter.com/Askaudreylike/status/1288491570921197569

1 Like