Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Are you on about this fella on Claire Byrne? I missed the start of this completely, WTF???

I am. A former work colleague who had his amorous advances rebuffed. Caught and convicted of burglary with intent to rape.

Hard not to think that he had previous.

1 Like

He had a conviction for indecency in Australia when he was a teenager, but yeah you wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t more.

2 Likes

Whats going to happen when he is released. That poor woman.

https://www.corkbeo.ie/news/local-news/brave-victim-stalker-speaks-out-19769605

Jesus Christ. It’s like the text-book case for this thread.

Best off not to think about what could have happened had he called around a week later, when the Garda detail keeping the house under surveillance would have been long gone.

A definite wrong ‘un. That lady is very lucky in a way.

1 Like

She was lucky he was caught before the Gardai was swept by a dance craze.

5 Likes

Can we not do what other countries do when foreign nationals are finished jail sentences in the host country - and deport them back to the country of their origin?

I honestly don’t know what the law is in this regard. Is that regularly enforced over here?

1 Like

So he’s bloody oz land

Nearly as bad as the Limerick prick who burnt the oap in the car the other night

Personally I think the only option for a degenerate like him is to make him go away… for ever. You know some eastern Europeans :moneybag:…

1 Like

Except that yer man is Australian

1 Like

If there’s a deviant worse than a Cork deviant, it’s an Australian deviant.

The wagons circling again.

Who felt the only place he could feel at home was Cork. It’s almost like you don’t get this.

No unfortunately like the Albanian national who sexually assaulted several women in Dublin recently, he got a slap on the wrist, e150 charitable donation no jail time, but can’t be fucked out as our inept government gave him citizenship

V dangerous individual as he obviously did not care whether or which happened to him in the end up,

Pity his kids were imagine what they’re going through?

Cork man threatened his wife and put a GPS tracker on her car.

Sentenced to 5 years.