Right job for him but I’d wager very different sentencing if roles reversed

1 Like

Well if I get married ill invite you to the afters

Full duck or no dinner

1 Like

No din dins so

Country is just gone mad last 10 - 12 years

*Da county

All, Google Laois , Limerick, Dublin, Tipperary etc sexual predator and you’ll find the country’s gone loopy, my youngest is 6’-4 ", black belt in Tae kwon dao, GAA and soccer player but I still fear for him every time he leaves the house such is my fear of what can happen in Ireland now, robbery assault rape etcetc it just seems to have increased dramatically of late.
Obviously happening in my youth also but now it’s OTT

1 Like
One of those spring loaded forearm rail devices for his next birthday might be a wise move? 🤔

I’d imagine it happened a lot more in your youth than it does now

1 Like

You’d imagine the French girl mentioned would have been better off never finding out

1 Like

Maybe we were lucky, although one of our scout masters was convicted of abuse and jailed

Frightening stuff

Possibly as I didn’t find out about any of my fellow scouts etc being abused until the mid 80s 15 plus years later,
up to 7 kids involved before during and after my time in the scouts,
And we were away in Wales and the n of Ireland with the bastard,
He was a Cork Co council engineer, unusual looking chap, albino who hailed from the model farm Road and lots of bobs in the family (he wasn’t married)

He’s bipolar

Is the scouts still popular?

this lad

Man (53) who threatened to murder ex-wife jailed for five years - Independent.ie

massively underselling his carki and nastiness

Don’t know tbh, I’d personally a great experience with the cbsi alongside my brothers, none of us came to any harm in saying that another local Bishopstown scout leader is currently awaiting sentence for abusing minors so associations like these need to be really monitored