Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Christy Ryan of the Barrs has passed away, had the extraordinary achievement of playing in 20 senior county finals, a horse of a man,

5 Likes

Saw that v sad

Didnā€™t know about the 20 thatā€™s some achievement

Wrong thread.

Where we sported and played

1 Like

Era neighbours

He gave him a good lash of the cane

1 Like

Narky little man, youā€™d think the bigger bollox would just have closed his door, ongoing crap I reckon

1 Like

Artificial Insemination?

1 Like

Maybe you need to move to a nicer area to live?

In general I find that living in a nice area makes for a much better quality of life, and the kids probably have a better social network.

Iā€™m only 13 miles away, and from a nice place Bishopstown, canā€™t beat breeding, giddiup "travelling "home to Limerick

Your choice obviously, but if you are so concerned about the safety of your family in cork, there are better places to be.

Parents worry thatā€™s part n parcel of the job description, still worry about mine from youngest to my eldest at 40

Cork is great and largely safe

I dunno mateā€¦ from all these stories shared on here it just seems a bitā€¦ I dunnoā€¦ā€œrapeyā€

Is it only because they are documented in this thread or is it the case that a massive proportion of the nationā€™s weirdos and sickos are from Cork. Theres a story every day

1 Like

I was in the sea scouts
was an akin to a youth version of the RNLI ( aka a sea faring UVF ) cc @Funtime but we had great craic
Some folk in cork coastal towns have a ferocious sense of Unionism with their affiliation to things like the RCYCā€¦ it could actually only happen in Cork

sea scouts was class tho, weā€™d go off on a sunday and hike 12 miles around the island or go out on a rankin or something on the water in the summer,
the crowd organising it were the rugby tennis crowd who sent their kids to rochestown but theyā€™d be harmless enough, think they deliberarly organised a lot of the outings when we had a soccer match so they could get rid of half of us

Christ. Thatā€™ll be hard bet. Thereā€™s something not right with Cork people